ASGI M249 price drop!

rwham

LOL. SAW gets attention? Not from me. When I see one...oh, that's been around for a year now. Just another SAW. I had a CA one for $550 last year from a guy who's account suddenly vanished on Ebay after delivering my gun. Wakakakaka!

LOL. SAW gets attention? Not from me. When I see one...oh, that's been around for a year now. Just another SAW. I had a CA one for $550 last year from a guy who's account suddenly vanished on Ebay after delivering my gun. Wakakakaka!

Most people in my area can't spend about a total of $1000+ for the gun, battery, charger, sling, box mags, and of course bbs, so yes, it gets attention.

That's pretty awesome. How long do these sales last?

I almost thought this was news on the ACM M249. I was thinking to myself "570 bucks after a price drop!? I thought it was going to be cheap!" I thought I might of missed its release. :P

Notice any other price drops on the site? Its weird, because I heard that Spartan or CA were getting phone calls of the hook from smaller dealers complaining about the price dropping to early. I think all the larger dealers got was a slap on the wrist. WHO KNOWS WHO CARES ITS CHEAP AND DAMN WORTH IT!

Archived