Best ever AEG review

Bengali

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Full version of my comment on YouTube (damn 500 character limit):

Yesterday, I was taking a dump on the toilet, when I strained too hard and a hemorrhoid popped out. Whilst I was on the way to the doctor's to have it pushed back in, someone jabbed me in the *albartroth* with an umbrella, causing massive bleeding. As I lay in the street, my precious life blood pissing out of my *albartroth*, surrounded by strangers pointing and staring, my phone rang. I answered it to be told my daughter had been hit by a truck and was in hospital. When I was taken to hospital, my son said he now realised how important it was to get something out in the open, and he told me he was a gay bestialist, and had been sleeping with the family dog for the last three months. Later that day, I was able to access the internet, and saw this video. It was the worst thing that happened to me yesterday.

:zorro:

yeah...i found it more stupid than funny as well...

Me too...not even a chuckle. Just a blank stare of dissapointment. I was actually hoping for something funny. :(

But then I read Sledge's comment on it... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's probably the best comment on a YouTube video EVER. :rofl:

Me too...not even a chuckle. Just a blank stare of dissapointment. I was actually hoping for something funny.  :(

But then I read Sledge's comment on it... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

That's probably the best comment on a YouTube video EVER.  :rofl:

Hey I did not know you were on here I thought you were just on ASF, but yes It made me laugh too, Sledge your funny.

you do get some right grumpy ball sacks on here dont you. no matter what the thread is about, theres ALWAYS someone who comes in goes "Unfunny!!!"

if i open a thread in humour, and am not ammused by the contents, i dont bother to post, i just walk away, since i dont want my grumpyness to ruin everyone elses fun...

Cheers guys, you miserable prats :P

Btw, i also notice, that unless its something truley dreadful, all the "Unfunny" comments are usually started by the americans

dear god. that is a perfect example of some spoiled kid having too much money and not knowing what to do with it... $500?!?!?!?!?! and he doesnt even know how to use it!

i did find it REALLY funny though... stupid people make me laugh i guess.

thanks bengali. :P

Archived