piersthefrog

Staceh

Right, http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=110619

I had a MP7 up for sales or swaps, he offered a swap for a mp5.

The mp5 was a bag of doggy do, so i told him no, he then offered to add a worn mp001 gspec clone, so i agreed.

I posted the mp7 off to him when the mp5 arrived, the 001 has yet to arrive so i asked for the trade to be reversed. He agreed, since then I've had nothing but excuses and now hes not even replying to PM's, I've passed all the recorded conversations and pm's onto my companys solicitors, but I'd rather not go down the route of legal action if i can help it, the retainer on them is high enough already.

My next course of action will be to drive to his house to discuss this i think, unless anyone on here has contact with him and will help me resolve this.

What i want is.

A ) my goods recieved as they were sent, in perfect condition via courier with insurance. Upon recipt i will return the MP5, and if at any point in the future the mp001 arrives, I'll return that as well.

or

B ) goods to the value of the missing, I'd say the mp5 + 2 mags + 1400mah mini batt he sent me to be worth around 90 pounds top! The mp5 double feeds, one of the mags has been polished silver, as yet i have no charged the battery to see if it'll hold a charge, i estimate being 80-90 pounds short on this deal.

This has been running on for weeks now, and I'm sick of chasing him, i'm not a paitent man and i fulfilled my end of the deal exactly as i said i would.

Staceh: this is not the first time I have head complaints about Piersisafrog in relation to commercial activity on this forum. Should this not be resolved within a reasonable timeframe (say a fortnight), please notify me and I shall suspend the user until the matter is resolved.

I believe his accounts already on a 28 day posting ban, I've a few pm's to back up those claims from other users who have written to me in support. (thankyou)

I'll post any further updates on this here as i get them, thanks for taking a interest Marlowe.

i sent it on thusday with parcel force it cost me 14 quid and should have been there by now i even got extra insurence so if it went missing i could send you money instead, there no point coming up to get it as its been sent. i thought you were trying to avoid me as i rang you on 2 diffrent days(inc the day it was sent) to try and tell you

iv also been out all weekend sailing, not trying to avoid you(now to read my 7 new messages?

Oh noes you didnt! Stacey....

Piers if you have sent it, where is the proof of delivery/ recipt? :rolleyes:

Please dont say you chucked. As especially in a situation like this one, the key to resolving the problem is to keep hold of all the evidence from your side. That way you dont dig your self a bigger hole ;)

Have you indeed, how about the promised scans on the last two then!

And a working tracking number for the last one would probably be a very good idea!

I have all of my pm's/MSN convos with this boy on record.

As for having your number, do you really think i want to talk to you or spend even more money on a phone call, no, i want the gun returned its that simple.

I've spent quite enough time/money chasing you up now, just return the gun and we'll not have to talk anymore. Oh and i have your number now because one of your associtates gave me your home number and mobile on friday night, i did'nt have it before.

The gun has finally arrived, I'll return the mp5 within the timescale it took peirsisafrog. The mp001 still has not turned up.

This deal has left a really sour taste, its a shame theres no rep system anymore, I'll certainly be warning anyone who thinks of dealing with peirsisafrog about this and directing them to this thread.

highly unimpressed, the parcel was returned on the cheap 48 hour service, i see no notes on it denoting insurance etc, after the amount of grief I've been caused I would have expected this to be returned via a express service at least!

this is how he just respoded when i asked him when he is planing on sending it:

"I had to think really hard about replying to this, given the amount of pm's you bothered replying to when i was chasing, in the end i decided to - obviously.

I'll send it out within the same time frame you sent the mp7 back in, around 3 weeks i believe, I'll also send it second class with no working tracking number, as you did...

When the boots on the other foot, life sucks huh."

as it cost me 15 pounds with parcel force to send it back i don't think that what he said was the right answer and yes i probably should have sent it earlier but i had to send it with parcel for and take out extra insurance on it as my sniper i sent him never tuned up or so he claimed and that was sent 1st class but not recorded. he also asked me to send it to his business which in turn took a few more days as the post office say they dont do Saturday delivery to business address. can someone suggest what to do as he has 1 possibly 2 of my guns and i would like them back...

and please for the many of you on this forum that hate me please dont post things like:

serves you right or any other stupid things.

I am am only 16 this guy is in his 30's so i think he is being just a little childish!

Piers

Anything exchange arranged on here should be carried out in a timely manner. This included sending stuff back to someone.

Holding onto something for 3 weeks out of spite is not acceptable. Just because piersisafrog is useless at sending stuff is no reason not return his property. Its pretty stupid, because the whole affair drags on for 3 more weeks, and you have to remember to post the mp7 in 3 weeks time.

Get it in the post and over with.

edit: Rubbish deleted, threads merged and reopened.

as it cost me 15 pounds with parcel force to send it back i don't think that what he said was the right answer and yes i probably should have sent it earlier but i had to send it with parcel for and take out extra insurance on it as my sniper i sent him never tuned up or so he claimed and that was sent 1st class but not recorded. he also asked me to send it to his business which in turn took a few more days as the post office say they dont do Saturday delivery to business address. can someone suggest what to do as he has 1 possibly 2 of my guns and i would like them back... 

Y'know, it arrived second class, thats a 48 hour delivery service, no markings to indicate insurance. 15 quid my bum!

Or so i claimed, you calling me a liar fella! I'd be VERY sure about that, its a subject I'm more than a little twitchy about!

You apparently sent the sniper on a thursday, when you should have sent it approx a week previously, it took you near 3 weeks to return the mp7 to me despite constant badgering from myself and your associates, it took a few more days to send it to my business?!? Thats also a load of tosh, it takes no longer to send a parcel to a business than it does to a private address, in fact its a sight easier because people are always there!

Age is not a excuse for the amount of grief you put me through, how many pms did you not bother responding to, how many msn messages did you not bother responding to, how many hours did i spend sitting here waiting for you to come online so i could make sure your reading the PM's I've sent!

Childish it may be, out of order it may be, but the way you treated me and the others that have PM'ed me to say how bloody useless you are when it comes to fulfilling your end of a trade deserve some kinda comeback, maybe just maybe you'll learn something from it!

You put 50 quids worth of insurance, and on a 24 hour service.

To say i'm unimpressed it putting it politely!

50 quid! With your record, thats a bloody insult and to send it bloody economy service after the sheer amount of time you took to send it!

Oh dear, I've forgotten to post your gun again, but at least I've replied to your messages!

Edit: Thankyou for the messages of support to those that have sent them.

Piersisafrog's images do appear to substantiate his claim of additional compensation. However the age of the relative parties is irrelevant. Items should be send and received in a reasonable period agreed between parties.

For this reason, Staceh, please return the gun to Piersisafrog as soon as possible. Your displeasure at the service you have received is already evident and there is no need to prolong the issue further.

Continuing verbal sparring will achieve nothing on either side. Any further unproductive comments from either side will be deleted. Thanks. :)

I may be out of line for saying this, and if I am, then please delete this post mods and explain to me why I was.

Staceh, all you need to do is post the gun back to pier and keep your receipts as proof of postage. After you have put them in the mail, voice your displeasure here (Bad Traders (UK) thread). Completing that, there really is nothing you can do personally, except voice your concern to moderators. However, seeing as Marlowe has stated that he's already received complaints about this user, I'm quite sure that pier may no longer be allowed to use Arnie's to purchase and/or sell items.

Hope this helps in some small way.

Archived