piersthefrog

Staceh

Im sure another mod will think of a suitable way of making sure you realise that threats (in whatever form) against other members is a big no no in the forum rules. Yes, Staceh should have sent the gun by now and you should have recieved it, but threats like that really arent going to get you anywhere.

Staceh, you still havnt told us where the gun you have, of Piers' is. And you seem to be avoiding that question.

If that was a PM Staceh, hold onto it. If you've sent the gun, good, it needs to be back in pier's hands ASAP.

Onto that rather silly message Staceh quoted, pier, that's the worst thing you can do. You do realize there's this thing called 'Terroristic Threatening', correct? It's a felony, especially since 9/11. I don't know how harsh the penalty is in the UK, but here in the States, it's quite bad. I know firsthand, as I've nearly been incarcerated for it myself. I was lucky that I was able to come to terms with the 'victim' outside of court.

The Gun itself is currently in the boot of my car, as my cars a company vehicle and I'm on holiday this week i have no access to it, the gun is safe and fine and in exactly the condition it was sent in.

I'm back to work on monday it'll be sent then.

As for the threats, I'm not at all fussed hes welcome to turn up on my doorstep...

Onto that rather silly message Staceh quoted, pier, that's the worst thing you can do.  You do realize there's this thing called 'Terroristic Threatening', correct?  It's a felony, especially since 9/11.  I don't know how harsh the penalty is in the UK, but here in the States, it's quite bad.  I know firsthand, as I've nearly been incarcerated for it myself.  I was lucky that I was able to come to terms with the 'victim' outside of court.

Terroristic threatening? You're joking right?

There's a difference between threatening to beat someone up and threatening to blow someone up. Especially when the threat comes from a teenager.

Guys, you have been warned before. Do not post unless directly involved in this. Viper, HBC and Pariah, you should know better...

As Chrissy and Joeking27 have already said, any further contributions should be made only by relevant parties with involvement in this issue. Warn levels have been raised in some cases in accordance with Joeking27's warning.

Please just get this over with, I'm fed up of seeing this thread at the top of this subforum when there are people with REAL issues trying to get attention.

Just ship the gun and forget about the entire incident, you are dealing with a teenager, did you expect perfect service from someone who can't even speak proper English? One look at his avatar and I thought "I won't be dealing with him". It's your own fault partly for not filtering the members you deal with, there are a fair few timewasters on this forum.

Again, just ship the gun so this forum can get back to actually helping people who need help, not satisfying your little game.

A teenager, yes i expected perfect service from him - why not.

Why should i have to filter traders? Should i ask them to sit a entrance exam and fill in a form before trading with them? Do not even try to lay the blame for this at my doorstep, peirs is a bad trader, end of.

who can't even speak proper English?

*giggle*

The gun is being returned today, as I'd planned on doing, i have my company car back therefore i have access to the gun again, its been checked and its exactly as it left, in fact I'm gonna take a couple of photos of it, just in case....

A teenager, yes i expected perfect service from him - why not.

Why should i have to filter traders? Should i ask them to sit a entrance exam and fill in a form before trading with them?  Do not even try to lay the blame for this at my doorstep, peirs is a bad trader, end of.

For future reference, yes you should filter your deals in ANY online buying/selling forum/website.

You should always be careful who you send your money/property to as it is you who will get ripped off if they're a scammer.

I tend to deal with those who have a good presence on the forum, preferably regulars, with decent typing skills and a good attitude.

I tend to avoid those who can't speak proper English, have very low postcounts, and reveal no information about themselves in their profile.

Obviously there are always exceptions to the rule, but it's not hard to tell after a short PM or IM convo whether they're sort of person you're willing to trust in a trade/sale.

ta.

Job Delivery Information

Signed for by:

BROWN DOOR

---------------

Goods sent, Piers not at home, he now has 3 days to respond to that card before the goods are returned to me, I'll not pay postage a second time on the item!

Archived