squeeky

I really do not want to post here, but I feel that it should be done, so we can get this settled.

I purchased a G3 magazine from squeeky in late May for $15, but according to his last message, he has not been able to ship it.

He could not ship it after I paid for it because he said he was busy with school, which I can understand. I would not be in the US until June 14, and I couldn't use it, so I told him just to send it out before then.

Before I arrived in the US, I asked him if he sent it out yet, he said that he hadn't and that he would send me the magazine as well as a refund for taking so long. I felt that this was very generous, and told him if that's what he wanted to do, that would be great.

However, my next few PM's were not responded to. Later on he replied that he had gone to Hawaii and couldn't answer, he apologized and said that he would still be doing the same. I felt that this was ok. He said that he needed my paypal id so he could send me the money, so I gave it to him. That was my last contact, on June 23.

I've PM'ed him a few more times recently, but have had no response. I have not had the magazine or the refund show up.

I strongly doubt this is a scam, hardly anyone would scam for $15 in the USA and go through all this trouble, but I want to get what I paid for.

Squeeky, if you read this, please just contact me so we can get this solved. I'm a very patient and understanding person, if there is something that is preventing you from shipping it or giving me a refund, just tell me. If you can do that, I'm sure we can figure something out.

Thanks

Archived