JG G36C

SlvrDragon50

Alright.. I think I'm gonna get one since the new field near me is a CQB place and a 45 inch sniper doesnt work..

The gun is fully compatible with any upgrades I may get correct?

And the M4 mag convert thing wil work?

And how is the durability of the gun? Im not much of a gearbox type person unless its on the upper gearbox of my ICS...

Its a problem with the magwell design not the mags. In the PPA well, mags tend to pivot backwards and stop feeding, in a regular M4 the gearbox is closer (lower down)to the mag so stops this. You can fix it with a thin bar across the top of the magwell at the back or shiming the rear to stop the mag moveing, but the mag catch seems to need pushing into place to lock a mag in sometimes after.

If you are after a powerful and cheap aeg, then a JG G36C is a good option (may require downgrading for some skirmish sites). However if you want s RELIABLE gun, opt for TM.

Speaking from experience here.

JG is a TM clone, so it should be compatible with most TM modifications or accessories.

I don't have an answer for you question, but I think the Echo 1/JG use a slightly different bushing (in the gearbox). And if you want to get them to fit into the gearbox well you have to get special ones for the echo 1. Just throwing that out there.

The recesses for the lip of the bushings aren't deep enough for most 6mm bushings. However Modify and Element make JG/Echo1 specific bushings. I've also heard that SRC bushings work.

I've used Modify's in all my JGs so far.

The PPA magwell works in the JG (as good as it can). Like has been said, you can modify it to work much better. On mine, I removed the G36 magcatch and extended the back "wall" of the magwell down. Works great!

Archived