JLS FS2000

rwham

Erm, The JLS F2000 barrel IS already the correct length.

It's just not quite the right shape and the flash-hider is totally wrong.

Look at pictures of an F2000 and you'll see it usually has a bayonet mount on the barrel. If the flash-hider was supposed to go on the end of the receiver there'd be no room for the bayonet mount, would there? ;)

As for the scope, I'd like to fit one to mine.

I've currently got some PU resin on order to make an alternative foregrip and I've also got a 1.5-4 x 28 scope on order for something else.

If it looks like that scope might be able to live on top of the F2000 I will attempt to mould a housing for it from resin.

TBH, it's not exactly top of my list of things to do though so it might take a while.

Rumor has it FN will be releasing a non-military version of the optics system(same rumor about a 30mm flare system, instead of 40mm grenade). I assume this means just the scope minus the range finder and the targeting system. Once this hits the market I assume it would only be a matter of time before it is replicated.

Also G&G may release one(making an assumption here) along with the GL when theirs comes out in '08, even though I don't particularly like the mechbox issues I've had from them, it wouldn't have to be a real nice replica to out-do that mechbox in the JLS.

Archived