KWA G18C problem Firing-PICTURES

SlvrDragon50

Alright.. Ill try to explain this as best as I can and Ill get pictures in hte morning.

I took hte slide off the gun.. and I'm staring at the guts of the lower frame.

When the trigger is pulled on a G23, it activates a bar on the right side of the gun which pushes on a small bar under the hammer.

On my G18, the bar on the right side of the gun slides below the small bar. Is there a way to resolve this?

G18C3.jpg

G18C2.jpg

G18C1.jpg

So the hammer cocks when you cock the gun, but when you pull the trigger (without the mag in the gun) You can't hear / feel the hammer releasing?

Check the metal cage the hammer mech sits in. There's a small pin that protrudes toward the right side of the gun (looking at the gun from the back) right below the trigger bar. Is it intact?

I dont know if it cocks when I pull the gun..

Im not sure I know what you are talking about.. Do you have a picture?

Is it the bar in the 2nd picture

:) I got it to fire..

Im sticking a guitar pick to help the trigger spring require less tension..

Now, it has trouble firing like a normal gun..

Jams after every shot.. and on full auto, it blows out all the gas.

Well, if you can remove the slide from the gun then the hammer is cocking properly.

You could also have a broken floating valve. It's located in the cylinder. Also check the feed ramp right below the hop adjustment. It could be broken and preventing the slide from fully returning to battery.

From the pics it looks like your trigger bar is bent slightly, rubbing against the frame and preventing free movement. Check that first. As weak as the trigger return spring is, it has plenty enough strength to work when the mechanism is otherwise fine.

-Sale

Archived