Hi capa slide on 1911?

fal

hmm.

I should maybe TK you!.. I mean. .airsoft and FPS games are the KINGS of TKs... (FF is for real-life... the ultimate TK though)

Utty.. get back to your dlink.

Sale.. stop pooling it for him. :P

:)

ok.. nuff said..

HK- Did you keep the double thumb-safety on it or go for a single?

and.. (yet another question...) I just clicked - those aint the standard WilsonCombat style sights... what are they? :D

• 4 weeks later...
These barrels can all be swapped:

Hi Capa 5.1 & 4.3

P226

Glock 17

Glock 26

The Beretta and DE use different cut outs. The Detonics uses the same hop up cut, but uses other cuts in the barrel for the centering system.

Correction: the Glock 26 inner barrel has different cuts (same for hop-up though), it swaps barrels with the VSR-10. Unless TM made a new G26 version.

On another note the TM 1911 and TM Hi-Capa 5.1 barrels even happen to be the exact same length (112.5mm).

Same goes for G17 and P226 barrels too; identical dimensions.

So just to make sure that I understand this right, VSR barrels are compatible with Hi Capa 5.1 & 4.3, 1911, P226, Glock 17 & Glock 26?

I see the potential for an interesting project...

Also hkssr20det, is it possible to run a longer TM barrel in the Detonics even if it doesn't have the stabilization cuts?

Yes, the hop-up cutouts on all TM GBB (except M9 and DE) and the VSR barrels are all 100% compatible.

But the cutouts that hold the barrel in the hop-up assembly (the small vertical notch on either side of the barrel, just in front of the front end of the hop-up rubber) are not. The G26 and the VSR have identical notches, sitting closer to the hop-up rubber than all the other barrels.

Of course, it's a simple matter to make new notches, can be done with a needle file or some careful dremeling. So making a PDI 7inch fit in a G26 or a VSR G-spec barrel fit a Hi-Capa can be done in minutes.

Archived