Broken DE Shotgun

rwham

I accidentally left my DE shotgun at a PB place where I often skirmish, and the retarded employees pretty much completely destroyed it. The trigger is broken off, although still usable, and there is no resistance when I try to cock it.

I have decided to try to fix it as a fun project. Does anyone have an idea of how to fix it, or at least take it down?

brokenshotgun3qn7.jpg

That long plastic piece is supposed to go into the GB and cock it, but it now simply slides in and out.

brokenshotgun2ds4.jpg

brokenshotgunro0.jpg

I tried to fix my DE shotty once... It Died...

It sounds to me like the 'long plastic piece' (isn't it metal) has become un-attached from the piece of plastic inside which moves the piston back and forth. The only way to fix it I guess would to be open it up, (possible but not easy) and glue it back on...

Does the pump action have any resistance (feels like its moving anything inside at all?)

Well I opened up mine once or twice but it got quite messy - but here goes...

1. Remove the outer barrel by unscrewing the little plastic end cap on the metal tube that holds the 'pump action'.

2. Take the pump action handle off the piece that moves in and out of the gun using the small Philips screw on the top.

3. Remove the metal tube that holds the pump action by simply unscrewing it.

4. Remove all the screws in the 'pistol grip' and slide away from the gun. (I'm not quite sure how yours works as mine was a Full Stock.)

5. Remove all of the screws from the body of the gun (all of them!) also remember where these screws go as they all seem to be different sizes...

6. The gun should now be easy to split into 2 halves, just use your fingers to prize it open. If it isn't that easy to split the chances are you have missed a screw...

As for reassembly just reverse the above steps... :) The safety on the gun is very hard to re-assemble however and can be very annoying to get working.

Good Luck :rolleyes:

Archived