Want the side navigation bar?

Through feedback from users it was suggested that a few folks would like to have the side navigation bar like we used to have on the old forums.

Well it's a quick template hack.. and I'll have to tidy it later (CSS needs to be recoded to incorporate the new), but now you can have the nav menu skin you choose.

It's simple, just login to the forums, then look at the bottom left of the page and you'll see a drop down box that will let you select whatever skin you want to use. Just select whichever you want to use. :)

Excellent. I just tried it and it's great. I can't wait to see it when it's 'tidied' :blink:

Thanks again.

---------------

Edit: Now that I've had a chance to play with it, it really helps integrate the forums with the rest of the site too. (e.g. You can easily access the reviews, projects, articles and supporters from here). Top job! :)

Spotted a problem with the menu bar...

The forum automatically resizes posted images to the maximum width of the post. However, this feature does not yet take in to account the presence of the menu bar, so the forum is stretched off the right side of the browser window by the approximate width of the menu bar.

Obviously not an urgent fix at all, but thought you'd want to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.