NNNOOOOOOO

Hatman

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know exactly where they get their idea's from, they employ a crazy man to sit in a room smoking a strong mix of Crack, Heroin and Weed, while watching Cult 70's movies, then unleash him unattended into the RWC design rooms

the Huge cost of the RWC guns is because of the cost involved in supplying said Crack, Heroin and Weed

but all in all, they get some awesome designs like this, so the rest of us can buy cheap bolties and cut them up to replicate it for under a quarter of the price :P

Just wondering...

Is it just the colour and/or price that you guys are all freaking out about?

I mean, are you fundamentally against the way the gun looks or what?

Personally, bolties just don't do it for me anyway so I'm not fussed.

Similar guns are THE latest thing in air rifles these days though.

Traditionally an air rifle had a spring or gas cylinder at the back with a barrel in front of it.

These days, with advances in pneumatics, all the high-end air rifles have a gas cylinder with a barrel on top of it.

As a result, the entire gun is barely longer than the stock.

Looks weird to me but all the guys that use them swear they're miles ahead of traditional rifles.

Don't you think that thing might actually prove to be useful in the same way? :unsure:

To all of you talking about the pull of the bolt being difficult due to the lack of a stock: It's GAS! that meens the pull on the bolt is almost no existent. It just slides back and forth with no effort.

I know, what I mean is it'll be tricky to keep it on target regardless of how hard it is to pull as you'll still be taking your hand off it, leaving you one hand to keep it steady. Mind you, from what Stealth says it's not as big an issue as I thought. Apart from the colour and price, that was the only thing that bugged me about it. Wouldn't fancy it myself as I'm not into bolties at the mo either, but if it works for you then why not?

Looks weird to me but all the guys that use them swear they're miles ahead of traditional rifles.

Don't you think that thing might actually prove to be useful in the same way? :unsure:

If this thing has the accuracy and range to match the price, then I can see this as being quite the effective weapon. Truly a point and shoot weapon.

Unless that entire post above was sarcasm... :P

I know, what I mean is it'll be tricky to keep it on target regardless of how hard it is to pull as you'll still be taking your hand off it, leaving you one hand to keep it steady. Mind you, from what Stealth says it's not as big an issue as I thought. Apart from the colour and price, that was the only thing that bugged me about it. Wouldn't fancy it myself as I'm not into bolties at the mo either, but if it works for you then why not?

Why would you keep it on target? If the gun is accurate enough, why not use it like a single action pistol? But with a bolt? And a chopped rifle stock? And slightly larger than a longer Digicon Target? :P

Why would you keep it on target? If the gun is accurate enough, why not use it like a single action pistol? But with a bolt? And a chopped rifle stock? And slightly larger than a longer Digicon Target? :P

IF it (and the shooter) are accurate enough, fair enough. I always look at these things from a skirmishing point of view (cos that's the only way I use my guns), and many's the time my first shot has gone wide. With a stock, you can always keep the gun pointing at the target, cock it, adjust your aim then fire again. I just think the cycling would be slower without the stock to rest against your shoulder, and a bit trickier to achieve (though practice would overcome eventually). No reason you couldn't use it how you like, I'm just saying that I think it'd be a bit more of a challenge (which is great if you like that sort of thing). It doesn't look like a skirmish weapon to me, but that's just my opinion.

How you go about target shooting with airsoft guns I don't know, but when I used to do it in the ATC with a .22 rifle I applied the same technique as above. That could be where I was going wrong. ;)

i look at it like this,

Nobody complains at the APS-1 Grandmaster and APS-3, they are both bolt action pistols,

Nobody complains at the Maruzen CA870 which has NO form of iron sights (yes i know its a sawn off, but the point remains)

I personally quite like the colour, and ive seen a few guns in blue including most memorably a custom metalic blue VSR and an AR-15 varient with pulsing blue lights along the forgrip when the trigger was pulled, and everyone who commented on those pics said something along the lines of "that looks sweet, different, but sweet, good job"

and lastly, id like to point out that if someone on here had made one just like it, everyone would be going WOW THATS CRAZY AWESOME!!!!!

the ONLY thing i dont like it for is the price tag, $750 for what? a $150 Gas bolted HFC USR-11, with a cut down barrell and stock? to be fair no quick cutting down of a barrel and stock is worth $600 you could make one yourself from a HFC gun, and then buy a brand new Classic Army Gun with what remains of your $750. the price is just downright outrageous,

This won't end well, I have a feeling long term memory decided to fail me today.

rifle (1)

ri·fle

noun (plural ri·fles)

Definition:

1. long gun: a gun with a long barrel that is fired from the shoulder. Spiral grooves inside the barrel make the bullet spin, improving its accuracy over a long distance.

God damnit.

Archived