NNNOOOOOOO

Hatman

Otherwise I can't see this being any use whatsoever.

Sniping "pistols" are more handy than you give them credit. For instance, you can bring them where lugging a full sized rifle is impossible like inside a stack of tires or an empty steel drum. Take the Savage Striker for instance. Had Redwolf made one of those instead, the tide would be turned in favor of the concept, that is, provided they didn't paint it matalic blue and price it an M249 and a half.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compared to what redwolf is offering here; you'd be better off with a pimped out TM SOCOM or P99 NBB - hide a longer barrel in the silencer: you'd get more FPS, it'd be cheaper, smaller, bigger rate of fire and easier to handle/shoot. It won't look as unique but then do you want to be known as "unique" for a big blue shiny rifle with no stock? :P

Sniping "pistols" are more handy than you give them credit. For instance, you can bring them where lugging a full sized rifle is impossible like inside a stack of tires or an empty steel drum.

I think sniping pistols are fantastic, because they are compact, lightweight, maneuverable and, well, lets face it: they are not bolt-actions with no stock... :blink:

I think I'm going to start going through every AEG news thread, moaning about how useless they are because I personally have no use for them. When someone tries to stop me, I shall point out that Hatman has been doing the exact same thing here for seven pages.

:zorro:

I'm stating my opinion here, people have been stating theirs and it creates a discussion of sorts. That's what this forum is here for; discussion.

And go right ahead and do that, I think it would be quite funny. :P

Everyone in this thread NEEDS to come to AG07. I shall build a bolt action pistol, and those that dont like it can hang their heads in shame when they get pw3n3d by said "useless, rubbish pile 'o' £$&% gun"

this gun is no more valid for use than people who slap a metric ton of Fugly onto a 1911... i mean what purpose exactly does a strike kit have?

You haven't been able to manage a single retort to any point made.

Oh?

In response to a totally obscure debate about what a real sniper rifle is or isn't, I said what I felt it was in airsoft terms, and why, in airsoft terms:

"Its a rifle, its not a sniper rifle (purely from my opinion) because you cant aim for sugar with no stock, at least not to the extent you should be aiming with a 450fps airsoft gun."

And some more proof that I have actually been deabating, as in, making points that express my opionion:

aiming without a stock isnt really a nessesity since you can fire any gun from the hip, i think the main argument here is "If you take what people catagorically and undeniably declaire IS a rifle, and take a Hacksaw to it... is it still a rifle?"

No, my main argument is, why are you aiming a 450 fps sniper rifle from the hip?

As someone pointed out earlier, it's odd how people are so down on this, but people love the Maruzen CA870s.

Thats because Maruzen CA870s weren't marketed as a 'tactical sniper rifle.'

You aren't going to buy one. Fine. You don't like it. We get the idea.

I have made about 5 posts in this topic, all of which were in response to other people's points. You have made far more than that, most of which were saying why you love this gun and why other people are wrong. I have nothing against that, I think it is actually fine and should be encouraged.

But, please dont make accuse me of not contributing.

I have nothing else to say on this topic, unless someone makes a challenge of one of my points or says something I need to praise. :P

Archived