UK Police Armed Response/CO19

Looking good guys.

The sarg' on the right in the top photo even has "that look" about him too and wields his MP5 like he's guarding an airport! :)

Tho' whoever is second left in the same photo needs reminding of his training and the mantra "thou shalt not point a loaded Glock at ones nuts!" :P :P :P

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it looks like a psg1 stock. Still haven't decided if I like it yet though...

I think it's the short barrel that looks off to me. :unsure:

The PSG-1 stock and shortened flashider and barrel are to replicate what the Met Police do with their HK93's.

Here are some more pics!

Image031.jpg

Image033.jpg

Image034.jpg

Image036.jpg

Image040.jpg

Image041.jpg

Image048.jpg

Edited by Leadmill

Great pics there leadmill, although in that last one the guy standing up seems to be completely oblivious to what was going on... :Zzz: Was he standing there like that for a specific reason that I haven't caught on to?? Seems like he's standing to attention or something. :P

The PSG-1 stock and shortened flashider and barrel are to replicate what the Met Police do with their HK93's.

Yeah I saw that you posted that when you first posted new pics of it. I'm not saying it's wrong but I think I'd go for an MSG90 foregrip and barrel (just for looks though). But then again I'm not doing a Met impression. Still it's a nice rifle. Good job :)

• 3 months later...

Police up in Aberdeen use G36c's or K's, I remember a picture in a paper with two of them guarding a courthouse, some paedo was getting sent down and they were worried people might try to waste him (sure there were death threats flying about at the time)

Edited by T3CH

Few more from yesterdays game!

100_0848.jpg

100_0852.jpg

100_0862.jpg

100_0863.jpg

100_0864.jpg

100_0872.jpg

South Yorkshire Police currently use MP5 A5's for ARU Patrol and HK53's for pre planned tactical operations. They will both be shortly replaced the G36C. A replacement of the Smith and Wesson Automatic pistols has not been decided yet although trails are currently underway with the G17.

Heh its ok, I do that kind of thing all the time :)

We use the rubber headed Madbull shells as its the closest you can get airsoft wise to baton round, we were fortunate CAW produce the HK69 as the police use them same model except they call it the L104A1. I'm going to get some shower shells for it too though as the rubber shell isn't exactly the most skirmish friendly airsoft device :D