UK Police Armed Response/CO19

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey dont knock it, i watched the SAS chicken wing for 4 months in the palace!

I have no idea why they do that.

Darkchild

Chicken wing increases the stability of the weapon being used, making it easier to hit what you're shooting at. The more extreme the chicken wing, the greater the accuracy (hence the old images of marksmen doing extreme chicken wings).

Chicken wing increases the stability of the weapon being used, making it easier to hit what you're shooting at. The more extreme the chicken wing, the greater the accuracy (hence the old images of marksmen doing extreme chicken wings).

That is incorrect. Chickenwing may give you 1 accurate shot but accuracy is also controllability. There is a reason the only images you see of chickenwing are ill informed shooters or old doctrine.

Edited by [BS]_MARS
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Excellent link Misfit, thanks :)

@ Walton, we are planning to do something like that but its a case of getting funds together atm, a decent light bar can cost a pretty penny.

You should get one of these FS Vector I have 4 of them in my garage just collecting dust. I'd let it go for $25 plus shipping in all blue.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...