UK Police Armed Response/CO19

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CO19 use some HK416's these days according to wikipedia but can't find a pic for the life of me. I wonder what bits they put on them.

The armed police I saw in Gatwick had, if I remember correctly, 16" barrel, Aimpoint, the HK version of the Crane stock and the weird HK pistol grip.

P90's? Nice :D Do you have any photos?

CO19 use some HK416's these days according to wikipedia but can't find a pic for the life of me. I wonder what bits they put on them.

I did ask if I could but he said 'Im sorry sir but that would be highly unproffessional of me' then looked away in silence.

Was still cool to see a P90 though!

• 1 month later...

I've never owned an omega holster so i wouldnt know, but i do know that serpas and safarilands do not budge.

I've worn droplegs on multiple operational tours and never had one slip or come loose, regardless of how much I run. that's why I assume you haven't worn it correctly.

Darkchild

EDIT: i do like your kit though, brings a very unique look to airsoft.

Edited by darkchild130

Dont get me wrong, im not slating your choice of gear, its just as a long term dropleg user i find your reasons for disliking them hard to swallow.

Have you tried double droplegs on one belt? i find using the left leg for ammo balances the pistol holster brilliantly.

Darkchild

Hi guys, Basically, i have a load of the leather kit Leadmill has on his belt rig, and up till about 3 minutes ago when i checked this thread, had no idea what loadout it was for... so was wondering if anyone wanted it really, i'm just clearing out space atm so if whoever wants it can cover postage costs, it's yours... i just don't have a use for it... lol

PM if anyone is interested.

Cheers.

Sam

BSX, you have a pm!

leadmill, while i dont have the same experience as darkchild, i can also say blackhawk serpa platforms will not move. at all. mine's a real one, not ACM. no idea about them...

join the dark side!