UK Police Armed Response/CO19

Bloody hell, you guys still around?? Long time no see

Yeah :) Team went on a hiatus for a bit as we all got distracted by jobs etc. Although we do get together now once every few months for bigger games, a few of us played RUC for a NI theme game at IED in July, and our next one is Operation Seramis at UCAP Virus in November.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I really like it, looks great :D

Something about the G36 really makes the 'look' for me (although that could because I'm used to seeing the Wakey ARU members with G36Cs and holos trotting around the prison), something about the MP5 in your last photo makes me think SAS sirca 1979 rather than police.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys :)

The MP5 was in the previous pics as I couldn't at the time dig the '36 out of the shed. I have got armour under the vest but only a standard stab vest style unit. I hadn't thought of painting the cap, so the 'live' issue ones are red? Thank you for the heads up! :)

I think it depends on the version (not all forces use the same stuff) the devon and cornwall PAVA I saw a few weeks ago had a red trigger and red saftey cover (the main bulk of the top was black IRC). but seem to recall hampshire had all black tops on red cans (and grey on blue for the training versions) when I saw them

Edited by phaserrifle
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pic from the set of 'Brothers Day'. It was a volunteer favour for the chap who runs the agency and the Community Service Volunteers who it was for.

100_0435.jpg

I know my helmets wonky now! Had just been running up and down a stair well 6 times for a scene. I really need to tighten those straps! You think I would have noticed at the time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

White shirts do look smart but they aren't exactly tactical

You haven't heard tuxedos and suits on the airsoft field is the most tactical you can get? True story.

Despite appearances(And whatever Call of Duty has to say), I wouldn't call black tactical either (Or the hi-vis vests).

Edited by L85FREAK