UK Police Armed Response/CO19

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The black shirts don't "wick" anything away let alone sweat and after a few hours of wearing a stabbie they really wiff too doesn't matter have my body spray you put on you still end up smelling like a gym bag :(

Tactical teehee if I wanted to look tatcial I would join the firearms team :D

• 6 months later...

I'm hoping this is slightly on-topic, because they were used by some civilian and MOD police forces, but do any of you chaps know where I might pick up a drop leg platform for an Uncle Mikes Pro 3 Sidekick holster. Got the holster, and it's a doozy for my Glocks, but want the possibility of leg mounting as well as belt. There's a guy in on ebay canada has them for about £11, but he wanted £40 to post the thin over!

I actually modified my Pro 3 slightly in that I dremelled away the trigger guard retention bit. I found the twist to draw a bit excessive and unecessary for airsoft. The squeeze is plenty to stop my Glocks falling out without the strap done up. The Pro 3 can be mounted to the platform, it's finding one of the buggers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still kept the bic though :P

all the police officers I've met (admittedly, mostly specials, not regulars) carry atleast 2 pens at all times. one for them to use, and atleast one cheap one to lend to people.

the one that gets lent has to be replaced often, as people keep hold of them, throw them, "loose" them ect.

so maybe a few more pens should be added.....

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me which police services are using M4 carbines? I spotted an armed policeman on my way home monday night here in London who had 1, complete with 'sopmod' type stock & 30 round pmag. Wasn't sure if he was Met police or someone they've drafted in for the weekend.

Any info would be good, Many thanks. P. :busted_blue:

Probably British Transport Police. They've just got a load of LMTs. Some of the SFO in the Met have ARs too but as it was a normal uniformed officer I assume, my money would be on BTP.

One of these guys?

69656236051777d4c5bdb.jpg

Edited by hitmanNo2
  • 4 weeks later...