R85A1, R85A2

Subb0

This sounds really silly I know and I did search but found nothing but what is the difference between the two (sa80) R85A1 and R85A2

I was seriously thinking about getting the ARMY R85A1 and wanted to know if its worth waiting for the seconds or not. also does any one have any comments on the gun. Thank you.

Thanks for all your comments so fast too, So the changes between the two are really cosmetic. I looked at the review and also watched a review on youtube from flanker tanker. seems like a good gun is it all metal? also I was hoping i could get comments from any one who has one.

Thanks again

the A2 is the current British issue assault rifle. The real deal cosmetically has a different cocking handle to the A1 and slightly different handguard (latter point true, anyone?). Internally it is suposed to be much more reliable, Lee Enfield sent the A1 design to H&K who performed their magic and helped develop what is now the A2.

All this of course could be a load of tom tit.

If you're after a more realistic British loadout therefore buy (or wait for) the A2.

Maybe there will be some improvements in Army's A2, however I hear it already performs like the dog's danglies.

EDIT: Damn, beaten to it not once, but three times. What they said! ^^^ :P

Feels a pang in his wallet.. What about this it really worries me

Hello, I was looking at your Army Armament L85A1 and had a few questions.

Do you have them in stock as I was seriously thinking about buying one. Do you sell mags for the gun. and Reading your description are there problems with the weapon? are these in the current batch if I were to order one and some thing went wrong would I be covered  As I don't want to order a bad weapon and find its not working when I need it to. I've been reading a lot into the gun and my expectations are rather high. Thanks very much for any help

also what is the fps because the forum review sais its under 300 and the youtube review says over..

mine is working perfectly, its very well made and feels just as good and the g&g its copied from.

i havent got a chrono but going by the coke can method (it goes straight through both sides) i'm guessing at between 330 and 350 :)

if your worried about it going wrong then by from a uk supplier but you might have to wait a while. if you want one soon pm keith at rsov, tell him i recommended you and he will be able to sort you one out much quicker :)

mine is working perfectly, its very well made and feels just as good and the g&g its copied from.

i havent got a chrono but going by the coke can method (it goes straight through both sides) i'm guessing at between 330 and 350 :)

if your worried about it going wrong then by from a uk supplier but you might have to wait a while. if you want one soon pm keith at rsov, tell him i recommended you and he will be able to sort you one out much quicker :)

I'd really love to but there is only certain days I can sign for it so the uk retailers can send it next day and I can be in for it. I've e-mailed Scotland I’ll see what they have to say.

Action hobbys may have them in stock.

Thanks I checked and on website it says "In proud association with Airsoft world" so I guess they use same stock could just be like AW where you can have the buy option but in fact its more of a preorder options I was also told by airsoft world that there have been some defects with the last batch of guns so they are getting the new defect free batch end of this month so for what its worth I might as well just hold on.

Thanks any how.

Thanks I checked and on website it says "In proud association with Airsoft world" so I guess they use same stock could just be like AW where you can have the buy option but in fact its more of a preorder options I was also told by airsoft world that there have been some defects with the last batch of guns so they are getting the new defect free batch end of this month so for what its worth I might as well just hold on.

Thanks any how.

Action hobbys deal with importing clones for themselves and airsoftworld, so if one doesn't have it in stock, the other might.

Archived