Guarder SP150 Infinite Torque-Up Kit

M14

Ive decided that with the money I get from selling my Hudson M3A1 Grease Gun, I am going to internally upgrade my Classic Army M15A1. I already externally upgraded it with a G&P VN Body, G&P VN Stock, RS M16A1 Handguard and other things and am 100% happy with it externally but want it to perform better. Right now I only installed a M120 spring in it. Anyway I was looking at the Guarder SP150 Infinite Torque-Up Kit but I have a few questions. First, about how much FPS does a M150 spring make? Also the kit would go in a stock CA gearbox and I would buy a Systema turbo motor and use a 9.6v battery. And my last question is, is there any way to lower the ROF on the M16? I hate fast firing gun, I find they just waste ammo. With this kit, a 6.04 or 6.03 inner barrel, systema turbo motor and a 9.6v battery make the gun a lot better?

First off, why would you EVER want a gun to shoot at 500 fps? The only thing it would dramatically increase is unreliability. As long as guns shoot over 300 fps, they will be more or less the same in performance.

If you want a performance boost, try a one piece hop up system, a tightbore barrel, and experiment with buckings.

I have the Systema M120 Mechabox set and although it is great - I wouldn't suggest it for you, unless you just want to spend off exess money.

So instead I'd suggest you keep your CA gearbox and the internals because they're direct copies of the systema parts anyway... and quite good ones.

Now as for the upgrade... If you really want to try out one of these new Systema motors then go for the Magnum and the M120 to M140 (max) or similar springs.

The result is that you increase FPS according to the spring, but keep your ROF... which if you want to lower - just use a weaker battery :P

BTW according to the charicaristics of the topic it should be in the Technical Discussions subforum, but I wouldn't dare asking any of the moderators to move this topic there because we are actually violating the 328fps forum speed limit here. :o

Archived