Transformers! Robots in disguise!

aznsk8s87

Alrighty, guys!

So i watched Transformers last week. And Megan Fox is... ok, going off topic there. but you know what I mean. ;)

To get to the point of this new thread, I was wondering if anyone could help me put together a kit list for the US Rangers/Special Forces (they refer to them as both at various points of the movie). The only thing i could catch was the Crye Uniform (It wasn't the field stuff, it was the dryfit one)... Sorry, I'm no good at this thing at all!

Thanks for the help in advance!

-sk8s

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting a small business loan for the gear wouldnt really help at this point anyway. Unless your US military or a LEO, you will not be able to get a real Crye Chassis. Also, even if you meet the criteria, there is a waiting list at Crye for the Chassis and the blast belts.

Krukspec's armor chassis is as far as I am aware the only replica on the market. Yes it is not the best replica but its moderately close. They also make it in ACU if you request it

So either you get the Kruk armor or you simply wait for someone else to not care about Crye and make a closer replica

*drools* she is so hot right now :D

i just saw transformers for the second time last night and if you are talking about the surviving members of the base attack then you do know that not all of them are rangers right? i believe most of them are, but tyrese for example is obviously air force and i think there was one or two that were marines. are you just going for captain lenonx's look?

heh, nevermind my previous post. looking at the posted pictures i just realized that all of the soldiers are pretty much wearing the same gear in the field. ... :unsure: but i have an excuse; i was too distracted by megan fox during the movie :P

Archived