CM.031 wood kits

rwham

Here's a tip.

First, visit the HK retailers yourself and LOOK.

Then, if you cannot find anything, ask here.

--

You are literally asking people to do your work for you, and with no Country marked in your profile, expecting them to know where you live, AND not showing any gratitude when they do try to help.

try something like "Sorry I meant somewhere in HK or the US, but thanks for the help."

It doesn't hurt.

--

Look @

Airsoftglobal.com

Gunsnguys.com

Wgcshop.com

Uncompany.com

You are literally asking people to do your work for you, and with no Country marked in your profile, expecting them to know where you live, AND not showing any gratitude when they do try to help.

try something like "Sorry I meant somewhere in HK or the US, but thanks for the help."

It doesn't hurt.

Indeed but requires effort something that seems significantly lacking on here lately

Sorry, another question here;

After searching around some, I have found an old thread on ASR about turning a CM.031 into a RPK-74. In this thread, they say that Gunners and RSOV have a COMPLETE RPK set. As is, wood foregrip, stock, grip, AND it has a barrel, bipod, and flashhider.

I have seen the RPK wood kits on Gunners, but I can't find this anywhere. Does anybody have an idea about where to get it?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Oh, and the reason I didn't ask on ASR is I'm not registered, and the thread is very, very old.

Archived