• Swiss
    • Russian KMLK
    • Russian Schofield
    • Russian Other
    • Commercial hunting pattern
    • Ghillie suit
    • 3D Leafy suit
    • Other (please specify)
    • I can't wait for new digital patterns (ACU, TigerPat Plus, etc.)
    • What I'd really like to see is... (please describe)

CS95's.

Reasons being, they are free, and if I was to wear anything else while walking to the car I would get linched by everyone on camp and probably murdered by the SWO.

Oh and why would I want to dress like any other military unit?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flecktarn is definitely my favorite.

I've been looking at alternatives though, not to replace my trusty fleck but to be used in addition to it, a bit of diversity every so often and all that... Swedish M90 and Danish M84 are high on the wish list, but M90 is almost impossible to find outside Sweden, as are certain parts of M84 kit outside Denmark. :(

So yeah, I definitely have an interest in "exotic" gear! ;)

Flecktarn is definitely my favorite.

I've been looking at alternatives though, not to replace my trusty fleck but to be used in addition to it, a bit of diversity every so often and all that... Swedish M90 and Danish M84 are high on the wish list, but M90 is almost impossible to find outside Sweden, as are certain parts of  M84 kit outside Denmark.  :(

So yeah, I definitely have an interest in "exotic" gear! ;)

You know those American girls that fly to Paris to shop for the spring collection or whatever? Thats me in Sweden/Denmark. :P

i was kidding about that, I wish I had the money to fly over there tho, stop by Berget 4, pic up shatloads of camo. mmmmmmmm

mmmmmm. Berget 4, im going! Already booked and pa yd for. 12 hour buss ride but its wroth it for 2-3 days of skirmishing with 817 fellow airsofters. :D

But then again. i live here. :P

Personally, my opinion on camo patterns is... it's only one part of the uniform. I'm more into getting a whole impression or look down rather than just having the BDUs and gear in one pattern or another.

Well, I did vote for flecktarn from a purely aesthetics/functionality point of view, but the same goes for me, the composition of my flecktarn gear is representative of that of a certain bundeswehr unit.....take a look at my addy and take three quesses as to which one! :D Of course, the fact that it is a visually pleasing (IMO at least) camo and pretty darn effective in woodland is definitely a plus, but it wasn't the deciding factor for buying a flecktarn outfit.

Same goes for the secondary gear I mentioned I'm looking for, can't say the camo pattern will have no impact at all on my decision, but it will be my interest in European armies and certain units within those armies that will determine my final decision, not the camo itself. It can be frustrating always going for the impression thing though, as certain items are notoriously difficult to track down.

Oh, and Phoenix, nevertheless still thinking about that trip! :)

I use different types depending on my moods.

White for snowy days.

Winter US Woodland for partly snowy/green days.

Flecktarn for overall uber coolness.

US Woodland for everything else.

Multicam as soon as my pre-order arrives.

I'd just wear whatever was best for the situation, rather than actually worry what I look like or if its the correct 'look'. I'll be having my own individual look thanks. And on the note dont the SAS or whatever you prefer to call them adapt to every situation differently. IMO thats the best way.

Nad

• 4 weeks later...

Well, all my US woodloand was a gift or we allready had it, so for a free set of camo, I'm not complaining. I'd love to get full tiger stripe though like one person in our group has. Everyone else uses US woodland, so I'm part of a huge majority.

Anyone wear Australian camo? *barf*

Archived