Pre-review on a website and walk in store

Alright, I thought I would go ahead and post a review of this store-

http://www.airsoftoutletnw.com/

When I was visiting some of the family for vacation this summer, I was hoping to visit there Walk in store in Oregon. I can say I was very surprised.

The first thing you should know is that there store in located at 1900 Baseline Rd, Cornelius, OR. If you follow Cornelius pass by mistake you can still find there store very easy like we did. There store is really easy to identify, just look for the building with the Large red roof. They are next to "Martin Glass" and next to them is the store. You will see this apon arrival-

4pouiyo.jpg

(The guy in the reflection is not me but my uncle)

4kxpn2v.jpg

4xo6hb5.jpg

When I first walked into the store Ben greeted me as I looked through the items he had in his store. Here are some pics of the store and what they had in stock.

638ftpd.jpg

6gvwrwk.jpg

62f1tur.jpg

When I was there I got to check out the new Echo 1 (or JG) gun series that came out a while ago. They look great! :)

6cffdr9.jpg

53hwi0j.jpg

4uemq6p.jpg

5ytf3w8.jpg

(More pics to be added)

Edited by AirsoftHawaii90

4t8x18y.jpg

4kte0r6.jpg

5xfagrb.jpg

4m8tesx.jpg

4yeynvb.jpg

4turtoy.jpg

Look!!! CA bags! :D

More to be added and corrected. I know I spelled things wrong but this is not completely done yet. If you ordered from Airsoft Outlet Northwest add what you thought.

If I posted this in the wrong section, please tell me. I am hopeing this will be posted on the main site soon.

Thanks for the info. I was actually going to order from Ben's online store this weekend, but my funds got emptied elsewhere. Hopefully I'll get to order from him soon.

Ah, I see. He`s a really great guy from what I know. He was very friendly and got me set up with the parts I needed quickly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wow, that's on the TV Highway, is it not?  I have family that lives down toward the other end of Cornelius and in Forest Grove.  Nice write up.

Uh I am not sure. Forest Grove is really close though, at the gas station across the street you can see "Fred Mires" and thats a good indicator its close by. I live in Hawaii but was in Oregon for vacation so I can really confirm.

The full review is up! Check out the Review Database for the full review. Thanks for looking!