Iamthebestairsofter (cheese_pie_man)

many of you will remember this guy as he was probably the only person on this forum hated more then me! anyway cut to the chase he traded my friends kj G23:

original thread

my friend(tranty) sent the g23 out and awaited the dvds he was promised that was probably about half a year ago and he did pm him and say that he got the gun and was going to send them out soon, no more contact since.

i read on about 4 diffrent things that he was diffrent ages: 12, 16, 22

some of my friends and i are planning to go to the address he gave us to post things as i have address also from previous deals and give him a scare and either get the dvds or the glock back...

i think he is a bit of a con man

i read on about 4 diffrent things that he was diffrent ages: 12, 16, 22

some of my friends and i are planning to go to the address he gave us to post things as i have address also from previous deals and give him a scare and either get the dvds or the glock back...

i think he is a bit of a con man

Personally I wouldn't do that. These days you never know what to expect from people.

rather than going around to his house to give him a scare and have him laugh at you from inside his doorstep as you cant legally enter without permission and anything retaliatory that you do decide to do will most probably be criminal ( as well you're hardly going to scare him calling him names, and all that neighbours will see is a bunch of people they've never seen before abusing someone at their doorstep) . why not bundle up your correspondence with the chap and inform his local constabulary that he has failed to live up to his contractual obligation and has in effect stolen the item. this would be my approach given the timescale involved but really mate your friend should have acted a lot sooner.

i will get his paypal but i think he will want the amount he sold it for/ or was going to sell it for.

also joeking27 we were not planning to threaten him in anyway im trying to be good as if i do one more bad thing i no doubt think that you will block my sever and seeing as this is as far as im aware the best airsoft forum around i would not be chuffed if that happened. iv already been blocked from airsoftforums.co.uk and i never even had an acount on there :(

thanks for the help from everyone :D

hi cheese_pie_man i am the one who sent you the gun and, expected the dvds. as i have not received these dvds, you then stated later on msn that you would send me £25 i then attempted t accept this with a conditioning of more money later but you have not been on msn since and i have sent you previous emails and not bee able to contact you.

i will be more than happy to recieve this payment if you promise to send me another payment later to make up to my original full asking price or more for the payment for becing sooo late

thanks

my paypal address for the money to be sent to is

chris_trant@hotmail.com

i then attempted t accept this with a conditioning of more money later but you have not been on msn since and i have sent you previous emails and not bee able to contact you.

How long ago was this, as he seems to be on MSN alot of the time by my book, sorry for butting in, but it would seem he was purposely trying to avoid you, and whilst this is isn't my argument, I guess it's something I think you deserve to know?

i have all his details from a previous confrontation evoracer has his telephone number and address, I know because I got them for him., if you ask him nicely he might give them to you.

hes a well known scam artist anyone remember the mags he was trying to sell on here but couldnt get pictures for

thanks for all the help people i have now recieved the first payment of £25 and wait to see if i revcieve the second payment.

yes we have success out of the suppossed con-man, woooooo!!!!!

i dont need the phone number quite yet but may do if i dont get any more money but thanks cheese pie man for this amount of money.

• 2 weeks later...

cheese_pie_man aka iamthebestairsofter i was wondering when i would be recieveing another payment for the gun as i am expecting more money from you not just the £25 you sent me previously as the gun was being sold for 40 + p+p so i am expecting at least another £20.

when will i be getting this money

lol, good luck in getting your money, before i left to go on holiday he was trying to by almost a complete mp001 off me, apart from the stock and he wanted me to walk 6 miles to his house and deliver the good for £10 as he didnt want to pay postage. at the time he said he had couple hundred quid in his paypal account, this was end of june.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived