Times you have been shot

w733commando

In this thread you can describe the worst injuries you have acquired whilst skirmishing.

Personally for me, it was when I was shot at almost point black in the back of the hand by a 370 fps m4.... from 3m away. Unsurprisingly I had a large welt/blood blister on the back of my hand for 3 weeks.

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A KWC glock shot that nearly blinded me, i was running from one place to another and my safety goggles slipped a bit, got a bb shot into them and it ricocheted off them and hit my eyelid, tongue.gif, now i only use goggles.

Yea once a stray BB knocked my safety glasses clean off my face, I'm planning to buy a mask asap.

My most painful incident happened only a month or so ago. Me and 2 of my team mates were moving round to attack the oppositions flanks, my 2 buddys got seen and were both hit within 20 seconds. Luckily I hadn't been spotted and kept my head down until it was safe to move on. After another 5 minutes of crawling to a good spot I opened fire, hit someone and got up to run to the next bit of cover.

Unfourtunatley, I was running to cover 10 metres away from the hidden enemy support gunner (:o). As I was sprinting he opened fire, a good proportion of the dozen or so bb's hit my ear!! The rest hit my cheek! To add to my problems <_< as I got shot I slipped on the ground (it was insanely muddy), flew head over heels and landed with a thud on my back. To all those watching it looked as though I had been shot by a real steel! Muddy, winded and stinging from the pain, I got up and staggered towards the safe zone.

Could also qualify as my most embarrassing incident come to think of it

a good proportion of the dozen or so bb's hit my ear!!

Yeah, earshots suck! I caught a 450fps-ish shot to the left earlobe last year. It definitely didn't tickle :(

Getting hit on the knuckles isn't pleasant either.

I was hit by a M15 going way above forum limits, once in the wrist, another in the belly button, from less than 10ft. Then I was hit about 30 times by some more guns way over the form limits at 30ft., but while I was wearing nothing but an athletic shirt. Needless to say I now have a collection of three scars and learned my lesson to always wear at least a long sleeve shirt. (It's not the pain, I just hate having scars).

The ultimate worst was when I was working on a gun, installed the air nozzle wrong, gazed into the hop up unit and was promptly hit in the eye with a bb. I was blinded in that eye temporarily and then for about two weeks any sudden change of light hurt it (which really sucks when you live in the desert). Thank goodness it's back to normal now.

The one time I don't bother wearing my boonie hat I was shot square above and between the brows with a 1.2J AK at around a meter or so away. I kind of held my head for a little while before saying out.

Got shot in CQB on the end of the nose with a 328 fps mp5. I wouldn't mind it was the only part of my face that was not covered and it hurt like hell, cut nose that wouldnt stop bleeding and watery eyes for ages. I guess thats what i get for sticking my head up to look through a door gap. :D

Not exactly the worst but definately the funniest/daftest time:

Just outside the safezone a friend was chronoing his TM M9 but the sun shade was a bit busted so I helped by holding the sun shade in place, all was ok for 40 odd shots then a sharp pain went up my finger as I released he'd somehow managed to miss the gate and shoot my index finger at point blank range :P I still tease him about it :P:D

Was attempting to measure the fps of someones sniper rifle(in the region of 500fps) and while attaching the Combro to the muzzle, and after telling him to keep off the trigger, he pulls the trigger. 500fps 0.2g bb to the pad of my finger tip at 5mm.

Never had a perfectly round black blister before but I certainly had one after that.

Being shot in the nipple through a cotton t-shirt from point blank can take your breath away ...

BUT perhaps the funniest I've seen is a guy wearing trakkie bottoms getting shot in the knob from close range ... still makes me chuckle cruelly. He was dancing like Michael Jackson crossed with Riverdance repeating 'me bell end ... me bell end'.

D

i was was having a skirmish at a friends and he shot me from about 1m away with his powerful p99 springer and it went under the bottom of my goggles, a pair of cheap ones used for diy, hit the bottom of my eye and rolled round in the bottom of them i had a huge red welt under my eye and couldn't see out of it properly for about 2 weeks. after that i went and bought myself a good pair of goggles

Archived