Times you have been shot

w733commando

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chipped tooth in CQB. It was already chipped and it got shot out. Didnt hurt, just worried me. Chronod all 3 guns that could have been responsible, not one over 1J. Just an unlucky hit.

Wore a facemask every game since then...except ONE round of a game 2 weeks ago when I put on glasses because it was single shot only. Got an F2000 to the top lip from about 10ft :lol: I keep the mouthguard on now!

We took a hostage and I was laying on the floor covering him with my famas to make sure he did not move. Some one threw a queer bb hand grenade over a wall and into the barn I was hiding in, this blew me away from my famas and I rolled on top of a second that was thrown through a door. The enemy team then burst in and hosed me down. It was a very hot day so I was only wearing a t-shirt with no combat jacket.

a hit to the Lip is far from being a plesant experience. i recieved a blind fire burst in the face several months back, most of the shots bounced off of my glasses but i took a few shots to the cheek, and one hit my upper lips so hard there was a cracking noise as it hit my tooth through my lip. needless to say my lip went numb for a good hour and was rather swollen by home time.

Two accounts of getting shot in the nuts...

First, I was at a friends birthday party, we were in the backyard and everyone had to stand at the corner of the fence and get shot from like 5 feet with his KWA G19....Supposedly only supposed to be body shot I end up getting a nut shot. I now realize why my left nut is a tad dented...

Second one wasn't as bad. At a friends house and we were shooting around with his shotty to see if I liked it or whatnot. So after we're done he turns to me to say something and ends up pulling the trigger shooting 3 bbs into my crotch. Only hurt for about 10 seconds because he was further away....

Damn dudes...Whats up with me and getting shot in the nuts...

got hit entering a fort at ground zero. it was a hot day, i mean very hot, so i had my sleeves rolled up when this guy shot me with a pimped out sniper rifle from around 2-3 metres away. it broke the skin and was bleeding for an hour or so. i have a little, bb-sized scar now

Wow some of these sound bad :(

Mine was when i was living in America (higher fps limits) I was at a cqb site and i had forgotten to charge my gun the night before, so i ended up using a mates cheap springer sniper rifle that fired around 330. I was prone behind a bush away from the main building and after taking a shot and hitting a guy in the chest the guy next to him sprayed in my direction nearly missing me. That prompted me to get up, run back and to the right to try and attack from a different angle. Just as i get around the side of the bush i'd been behind (nearly sprinting) i spot out the corner of my eye, a guy to my left (who had been with the other two and had moved towards my position to get me). He had a 350fps mp5 and was about 5 metres away. just as i jumped over a very low bush (about a foot) he opens up on full auto and catches me 5 times on my left thigh twice on my waist and three times on my right thigh. That hurt alot, but i was very gratful that none of them hit my giblets :P

I cant remember the worst/most painfull hit, it was probably the fingertip or something, I know i've been shot there a few times and that hurts quite a bit, I've even had a nail break half way down the nail bed from finger hits.

The most recent painfull shot was some guy shooting me in the *albartroth* on sunday from about 5 feet full auto, that hurt like a twat.

Well, the worst I have ever had was a gas sniper, which was well over forum limits, to the neck - it missed my mask (full masks are required on HI fields) by a milimeter or two, and went straight to the jugular =/.

To add insult to injury - his mate noticed me a second later, as I was heading back to respawn, and he pelted me in the back with his SAW.

got hit entering a fort at ground zero. it was a hot day, i mean very hot, so i had my sleeves rolled up when this guy shot me with a pimped out sniper rifle from around 2-3 metres away. it broke the skin and was bleeding for an hour or so. i have a little, bb-sized scar now

What? They broke the 30m minimum engagement? You sure it was that or just a standard bolty?

600+fps snipershot with a 0.43g bb from 2m distance just in the center of my forehead, it was an accident (i got up to surprise him after sneaking to him just when he fired the shot).

I was groggy for about 10 minutes, and my face was numb for a couple of hours. Also have a small scar on my face as a reminder.

Also had some on my private parts which hurt A LOT!.

I also have the tendency to shoot cheaters (or willing victims) at the backside of the knee, just to get them to scream/punishment (i love being a sneaky b*stard with my mp5k).

Archived