Times you have been shot

w733commando

worst has to be when i was shot with a spas 12 in the side of the knee right in the bony bit from about a meter, closely followed by a string of expletives directed at the offending friend. close second has to be being shot in the knuckle with a highly upgraded sniper rifle.

my friend has a bad knee and I hit him there and it hurt so much he couldnt talk, i didnt know if he was out or no so i kept firing, he said that he would have perferred me to throw a baseball at his nuts. LOL that had to hurt

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
600fps tested with 0.2g m8 wink.gif

altough there are some real idiots in Belgium

a couple of events ago a guy was shot from 50(!)m on a local field with one of these little f****ers:

http://www.begadishop.com/catalog/product_...products_id=231

the BB went in his cheek for 4mm (had to be surgically removed)

[warning: large pic (1.1mb) & graphic (visible blood)]

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/883/img5210bn7.jpg

unfortunately we didn't found out officially who did it, but we have our suspicions.

Also on the Berget event in sweden last month there was a german shooting with compressed air who was tested @ 880+fps.

There are nutcases in this world!

:o

Oh *beep*! That must have hurt like a *badgeress*.

Ugh don't zoom in...

HA Well my worst one was i was hit on the lip by a tight bore(d) and Full M100 upgraded G3. That hurt like a B*****. But that afternoon we were playing a game of hard or not, shooting yourself with a M203 from 3 Inches with only one ring of bbs in each chamber bit. One guy has this huge 0 above his waist.

[EDIT] Spelling

Let's see... My worst shot was probably to the family jewels during a game not to long ago. I was hacking down a black berry branch full of needles when one of my opponents decided to ignore the minimum engagement rule, and full auto'd me in the crotch with his G36 chronoed at 350. Thank god it only hurt. Suprisingly no welts. I screamed and cursed for about five minutes straight after that. Lots of four letter words.

hmmmmm.... most painfull time.... took a burst to the head and face point blank from a kwa m11 on green gas, it REALLy hurt.

something that could have been the most painfull time was when i let my friend shoot me from 100ft with my g-spec to hear how it sounded from that range. i was wearing goggles and covered my face with my rite hand. i told him to aim for my stomach, (i have an iron stomach, so if i get hit hard, that's where i want it to be) rite before i yelled fire, another friend yelled "cover your boys!!!" i quickly did with my left hand, yelled fire, and heard a sickening whizing sound followed by a painfull feeling on the middle nuckle of my left hand. i then promissed my freind who yelled that i would name my first son after him :P

Me and some guys were POWs and a one of us ran away so a guard shot us from the side from about 15 feet away (Few meters) with a famas and it scared me cause some bb's entered my goggles, never wore them again. (The same guy did it again later in the day)

Well we all treat aegs and high powered airsoft guns with respect but springers are just fun to fool around with. So my friend shot me in the *albatross* from a yard/meter away and surprisingly it hurt ten times more than I've ever felt with any high power aeg.

Running fast to avoid fire into a doorway in a wooden cabin - and smash straight through the 3-inch thick cross-beam at the top with my helmeted head.

Mild concussion, and an OPFOR was in the cabin anyway, so I got a good hosing too before falling over and bleeding from the nose for a while.

And when I mean through, I mean THROUGH. Lots of explaining to do to the site staff as to why one of thier cabins was now structurally unsound.

I remember one game when we were doing a Blackhawk down scenario, one of the enemy snipers snuck up and got 3 of us with his pistol. Well the game was almost over and the other two guys were heading back to the safezone, so after reclaiming his rifle, the enemy sniper and I were standing about having a chat, casual as can be, when his rifle (which he'd left cocked, but with safety on) misfired. 400 fps boltie in the throat from approximately 2 feet away.

Surprisingly it didn't leave a mark, or was even that sore compared so some of the hits I've taken from AEGs, but it still sticks in the mind.

on a pistols only game some guy snuck up behind me with his pimped up desert eagle luckily for me he shouted surrender .

what wasn't so good is the fact as i was putting my arms up his mate hosed a perfectly vertical line of pain, down the underside of my arm with his glock.

that was a fun day :D

When I was playing as a rebel at a skirmish at my friends place, we rushed a bunker with like 6 people in it. I got three and my other 2 teamates got one or 2 more. Well, when I walked into the bushes to secure a perimeter for the counter attack that did come, I came upon a survivor from our bunker rush and just as I saw him he drew his WE Dragon on CO2 and nailed me right in the man parts. From like 4 feet away. It was not cool.

When I was playing as a rebel at a skirmish at my friends place, we rushed a bunker with like 6 people in it. I got three and my other 2 teamates got one or 2 more. Well, when I walked into the bushes to secure a perimeter for the counter attack that did come, I came upon a survivor from our bunker rush and just as I saw him he drew his WE Dragon on CO2 and nailed me right in the man parts. From like 4 feet away. It was not cool.

Move over Jack Bauer..

at last sundays game, attacking the village, i legged it over a bridge and into some cover, yelled for covering fire and made the dash to the closest building. i tripped on something, went *albartroth* over tit, and broke my finger trying to save my m4 hitting the ground barrel first! while on the floor in pain, some delightful little s**t with a rental gun decided to spray me lol, so i put my hand up, shouted hit, so he continued to spray my raised broken finger. ouch :angry: . iv never known a pain like half a mag full of bb's hitting a broken bone.

ah well, still managed to take the village after respawning :P

I had a fun experience a couple of weeks ago. While sneaking through some bushes 2 guys pop up in front of me and to the left. I try to go prone into cover when im blasted in the face with pellets. The guy to the left also fire and managed to send my safety glasses flying off my face. So i've got my face to the ground, hand over my eyes yelling Hit! into the soil. But they were very apologetic when they realised what was happening and the feeling in my head came back about an hour later :) So it was a good day.

vehicle ambush. I was in the back, vehicle got hit, i opened the back door, nailed in the back of the head from about 10 metres away. The game I decide to remove my helmet.

Although on friday night my helmet was very handy. My site manager was loading his m203 and when he shouldered his rifle, failed to notice i was standing in front and clattered me. Thank god for that helmet.

Archived