CRW-Airsoft UK

Incase you didn't know, CRW-Airsoft UK, who market themselves as a UK retailer of Chinese Airsoft gear are not a UK company. They are a Chinese company with a UK E-mail address, which by the way if you try to contact, your E-mail will bounce.

I ordered from them over a week ago and apart from them thanking me for paying them I have had no further contact from them regarding the state of my order re: tracking number, aproximate delivary time / date. I have e-mailed asking for this information and am still waiting for a reply from them.

Has anyone else orderd from them ? If so has your order arrived ?

It is a UK company, and the company director is a regular face at Electrowerkz (he was there last night too). He has only just returned from a business trip to China though, and has been overwhelmed with lots of shiny new stock and massive demand from the punters on-site. The poor guy's even been contacting me on days off to gain access to the on-site stock room!!

If he doesn't reply within the next 24 hours, i'll call him and bring this oversight to his attention. As far as i know, he has been efficient and reliable in his dealings with customers at our site, and has a good reputation as a result.

Thank you for your response, I hope that this will be cleared up as it is not my intention to rubbish a company that supposadly has a good reputation. although I'm a little puzzled at the £18 UK delivary charges and the 1-2 week delivary time, as this suggests overseas.

ive ordered from CRW with no problems.

i would recomend them for HK products as the prices are good

sure delivery is 1-2 weeks but considering its coming in from china and

you're missing the customs nightmare you get when importing personally (try 5-8 weeks delivery) the value is pretty good.

as i said ive had nothing but good service from them and will be using them again.

Quick update, coming up to the three week mark now and apart from two PM's asking me for my order number, which I responded too. I have heard nothing from CRW.

I was hopful after recieving the first pm but after repling with the requested information heard nothing until I followed it up with a pm of my own. This was replied too, asking for the same information again, which again I provided but I have heard nothing since then.

This is not good.

a friend and i both got a set of MC through these guys as we thought they were based in england, apparently he works from here but all the gear comes via the far east, :blink:

we did get our gear and its cool, however we did also have to wait almost 3 weeks, almost cancelled our order but the day we were about to do it parcel farce popped a lil card through the door saying although we were in, we had missed the delivery and would have to go fetch it, :angry:

the strange thing is im now having problems with WGC of all people, they are not responding to any emails, and the money i have sent via paypal is still in the paypal ac. wont be ordering from them again

Archived