Anime

Stealthbomber

Ok folks...

It seems Anime is popular amongst a certain segment of the forum population and that's lovely.

However, dodgy images of tentaclesexmonsters are not lovely, pointless pictures using Anime images (commonly refered to as meme's) are not lovely and downloading copyrighted material illegally is not lovely either.

This sort of thing gets left alone most of the time because, frankly, very few of the mod's couple give a toss about anime. That does not mean we will ignore it when we DO see it.

If you want to post pictures of your favourite doe-eyes cartoon girl in a sailor outfit or talk about which unfeasibly large robot roxx hard3st then knock yourself out.

Nothing illegal or against forum rules though, mkay?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oops... sorry

Guess we're back at square one... again.

Well, that was fun.

Anyways, something on topic. What are all you guys reading/watching now?

I started Moe kare, Unbalance x Unbalance, Bitter virgin, and Nymphet. All of which are very enjoyable.

Saw the first ep of Code-E, which is like ROD, well, because they are by the same studio.

Watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Ouran High School Host Club.

Keeping tabs on Bleach, Claymore, Darker Than Black, Doujin Work, Gurren Lagann, Lucky Star, StrikerS, and Moetan.

The only ones that are currently failing are StrikerS, Bleach, and Doujin Work. Since Doujin Work is just starting, I'll give it more time.

Discussing downloading anime from a nation that has completely different copyright laws from the rest of us, isn't OK, but discussion of preserving trademarks on airsoft guns is? :rolleyes:

AnyHUE. Just watched the first episode of Tactical Roar. Fanservice, much?

Sigh. Can't you guys, just once, be good?

Knowing Jack, probably not.

I pose my question once again: What's wrong with the 2nd Geass opening, Kaidoku Funou? I love it. I thought the ending themes were poo.

Archived