Anime

Stealthbomber

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I probably only have about 100, but thats not anything a little surfing cant fix. If you actually got permission from the mods (which I bet would never happen =\ ), an anime picture thread wouldn't be bad at all. Alternatively, we could just hijack koichan for a day or just host our own imageboard.

edit: lol, and I plan to keep it that way.

We could try... but I doubt it

At least it wouldn't be here. The argument has always been "why should we [the mods] give other people special places to play?" or "if you want to 'spam' anime pictures then go to 4chan" ;)

Is the futaba code open source or do we have to do it from scratch? I never actually looked into that. If we can get that dealt with, I bet finding the space wouldn't be much of a problem. That is, until it becomes popular. Then we would have to start paying.

wiki:

"Popular imageboards can be hit with bandwidth consumption reaching up to eighteen terabytes per month and beyond."

OSHI-

Well it boils down to

1. Spamming in this thread, getting it locked/deleted and getting ourselves suspended/banned.

2. Spamming in a new thread, getting it locked/deleted and getting ourselves suspended/banned.

3. Making an imageboard and nobody cares.

4. Raiding a rival forum (ASR, anyone?) and nobody here cares.

5. Raiding some obscure forum and only like 5 people care.

6. Raiding koichan/wakachan/(God forbid) 4chan and probably nobody cares.

O and i bet i know whare it goez donut

This thread can never get confusing, it doesn't really have a specific direction anyways. Anime pretty much covers everything in life, and more.

EDIT: well, I nominate AirsoftCore for option 5. And "rival forum"? ASR? lol

Well it boils down to

1. Spamming in this thread, getting it locked/deleted and getting ourselves suspended/banned.

2. Spamming in a new thread, getting it locked/deleted and getting ourselves suspended/banned.

3. Making an imageboard and nobody cares.

4. Raiding a rival forum (ASR, anyone?) and nobody here cares.

5. Raiding some obscure forum and only like 5 people care.

Well even assuming a perfect situation whereby, hypothetically

- Mods allow us to fill up a thread with images (hosted offsite)

- We somehow get hold of an imageboard

it would still require hundreds of hours of manual uploading

Archived