Pictures of your WA's

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could someone in this thread confirm whether the new 23rd magazines fit into the older 15rd single stacks?

Yes, they fit in the older WA 15 rd magazines, also no problems for the new 19rd magazines and the WA Wilson Combats.

I e-mailed Gunsnguys (Peter Chan) about this matter and he confirmed me that there was no problem about the compatibility.

Greetz,

Flat.

Edited by flateric41

My Lord! Where did you get that CDP? That's the pistol that first drew me to WA, and when I was finally ready to buy, I couldn't find it anywhere...

Oh yeah, and close-up pics of that Protector will be much appreciated! Some people called it the most attractive WA single-stacker...

Edited by hhsohn

Here's my custom IPSC open class race gun, affectionately called the Snow Valley Special, because it's got "made in Snow Valley" written on the bottom, beats me, but it's stuck. Based on an old WA Speedcomp from back in the late 90's, which took some hunting to find. It's had a metal process done to it by a company in Arizona, called Robar, Inc. Basically the slide, barrel, and other internal parts were stripped and coated in Nickel/Teflon mix which makes the gun function perfectly with almost no lubrication, parts just glide over eachother, also makes it pretty friggin pimp, and one of the only (probably the only) airsoft pistol to have this process done to it. Enjoy.

meddsc33837hb.jpg

meddsc33863vu.jpg

meddsc33887vy.jpg

meddsc33897zs.jpg

meddsc33962ep.jpg

Here's my custom IPSC open class race gun, affectionately called the Snow Valley Special, because it's got "made in Snow Valley" written on the bottom, beats me, but it's stuck. Based on an old WA Speedcomp from back in the late 90's, which took some hunting to find. It's had a metal process done to it by a company in Arizona, called Robar, Inc. Basically the slide, barrel, and other internal parts were stripped and coated in Nickel/Teflon mix which makes the gun function perfectly with almost no lubrication, parts just glide over eachother, also makes it pretty friggin pimp, and one of the only (probably the only) airsoft pistol to have this process done to it. Enjoy.

meddsc33837hb.jpg

meddsc33863vu.jpg

meddsc33887vy.jpg

meddsc33897zs.jpg

meddsc33962ep.jpg

Holy virgin maria! that's, THAT is a REALLY nice piece off work you have there! What was the price tag on that gun.

Thank you, umm, as for cost, I think with upgrades, and c-more the base gun was about 700-750. The robar coating for real guns runs about 350-400+ but I met the guys while at shotshow last year, and started talking with them about airsoft guns, and they decided they wanted to try doing an airsoft gun as a test, see if it could lead to a new market. So they did my gun as a test example, for free, so in the end I got that done as a test and as you can see it came out really nice and is 100 percent unique. The gun gobbles up high quality bbs, I typically shoot Maruzen APS .29 Super Grandmaster bbs through it, and at 35+ feet I can get sub 1.5" groupings or better. Basically I shoot at playing cards, and I often find myself shooting through the hole that I made with the first round, it's just insane. Thanks for the comment.

Real gangstas don't tuck their shirts in  :P

Actually some do, they look silly tho ;)  Good move not getting the red grips for that hybrid, I made that mistake and I now have a real `toy` toy gun :(

haha. I had it tucked in because I was wearing a shoulder holster so it would have looked goofier with the thing strapped to my belt with my shirt untucked. I'm glad I didn't get the one with the red grips too. Mine looks sexier.

I'm really happy that the economy has improved to the point where street thugs can now commit crimes with high end race guns. lol, just kidding.

hahaha. That would be funny. Or committing crimes with guns with pearled handles.