Pictures of your WA's

Hey Flat, would you say that the finish on that Protector is more like Tanaka's Midnight blue, or more like KSC CZ-75 First Version?  Photography can be bit different from the real sight...

The finish is more like the CZ75 - Looks a little bit strange first, but special (Protector)

Grtz,

Flat.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Flat's,

You have some real nice 1911's there. I've got the WA Tactical Special. My box looks just like the one you have. ( the nicely coloured box with pics - not the brown ones )........

Snowman kindly reveiwed it recently on his site. Seems you have some strange WA's too?.

haha. I had it tucked in because I was wearing a shoulder holster so it would have looked goofier with the thing strapped to my belt with my shirt untucked. I'm glad I didn't get the one with the red grips too. Mine looks sexier.

hahaha. That would be funny. Or committing crimes with guns with pearled handles.

Yes, well. I didn't actually ask the chap (Tree) I bought it from what colour the handle was until I `shook hands` on the deal, still it's damn cool, and with the extended mags fom the gigant it is rather psychotically cool :D

Now there's a thing, everytime I cruise through HK sites for the best WA 1911 the series 70 always look wrong, but whenever I see a photo from `reality` (outside the showroom) they look spot on, for the frame shape/size etc.

I can never pick the best WA 1911 but that looks excellent man, those grips look slightly odd to me still, what are they made from?

Arrived today and new in my collection : WA S&W SW1911 S.C.W. Version 2

(with the new 23 rounds magazine)

I also bought the new 1911 21 rounds magazine & 23 rounds magazine Wilson Combat and the 2 new magazines fits all the old WA models and works fine. ;)

gun61L.jpg

Grtz,

Flat.

WA / Shibuya Custom Works GM1991 Combat Defence Pistol

gun58L.jpg

Grtz,

Dang it, the CDP sure is one mighty purty gun. I can feel the envy growing in me.

On a completely seperate note. Which room of the house do you keep it, and where did I leave my crowbar ;)

My small collesction of WA pistols. Clockwise we have:

Para Ordnance HRT

Para Ordnance 14.45 Silver

Wilson W130 Spl.

Beretta Blademaster III

Smith & Wesson .40 Shorty Sidekick

Smith & Wesson Sigma 40F

Gone mad tonight :)

BTW Al, what's with the grips on your HRT?

Cheers.

Wasn't going to post pics of this until I had its twin built and the AlumaGrips engraved, but here you go:

hybrid1.jpg

hybrid2.jpg

hybrid3.jpg

hybrid4.jpg

hybrid5.jpg

Second one coming up shortly :D

Guide rods also being swapped out for LaserMaxes.

Anyone have any ideas how to engrave the grips?

M.

Cheers,

I've used GunGrips once or twice, I don't like laser engraving on black aluminium, the shallowness tends to look like it's silkscreened on, you know.

I was more thinking decorative etchings in the old-school "grapevine" style, around the base and curling around the bottom screw hole, and something similar up top... But I'm not sure :) I may end up swapping out the AlumaGrips for Crimson Traces, I've heard lots of bad things about the LaserMaxes :(

M.