AirsoftWorld (aka AirsoftScotland).

Mt_05

Not long ago, around about Christmas time, I phoned them up to inquire about getting my rifle fixed (stock wiring problems). Everything seemed to be going well, we arranged a price and a date for it to get picked up by courier. I had to wait a week beforehand because they were on holiday for Christmas, which was fair enough.

However, when they returned after Christmas they ceased all contact with me, thankfully I hadn't sent my rifle away or paid them. They wouldn't answer their phones, or reply to emails.

This proved a problem as I didn't particularly want to pay an insane amount of money to send my rifle all the way down to London (or anywhere else in England). And AirsoftScotland being really the only place around Scotland that offers rifle repairs, I was, as you say, completely ######ed.

I'm not saying that their sales are bad. I'm just saying that their service, on this occasion, was utter rubbish.

It's the first time I've ever encountered problems with their services, I had been a customer of theirs for going on a year and I feel that my loyalty to their business has gone unnoticed.

This is just a heads up to people. Sorry in advance if this is considered spam or anything.

Cant say i have ever had any bad dealings with AirsoftWorld but didnt they move to a larger building recently. That could be the cause of the problem with the hassle of the move you might of been forgotten about it does happen from time to time. Hope you get your gun sorted soon.

Have you actually tried calling them since Christmas, or just sat there twiddling your thumbs? All the times I've dealt with Airsoft World they've been absolutely spot on, always great communications with stock levels, and delivery in fantastic times. I can't speak more highly of them.

May I ask (without meaning to insinuate anything or sound rude) why, if this has been an issue since January, you have only come out with it now?

Anyway, I too must say that the team at Airsoft Scotland (They're really called Airsoft World, I know, but hey, that's how I roll B) ) are an excellent bunch, I used to order everything from them (I say used to purely because I am now alot more picky about my kit, and tend to buy more specialized parts that UK retailers tend not to carry).

I ordered my first AEG from there, which was meant to be a Beta Spetz, I ordered this just before they closed for a week at Christmas, however, I had paid for next day shipping and it turned out the only one they had left was faulty, this was not a problem though, I received an email from one of the guys (I believe it was a home address, as it was not related to Airsoft Scotland, and it was during the period the store was closed), asking me to give them a phone call to discuss an issue with my order, so that's what I did, I changed my order after the deadline for next day shipping, which I believed would be a problem, as I really wanted to get my hands on one of these magical AEG things! But there was no such difficulty! They actually went out of their way (and probably at their cost) to make sure my items (I got some magazines too when I changed my order) went in the post to be with me for 8AM the day after.

I can only suggest that you got unlucky and that this has merely been an error of timing etc, and that, if it is still an issue, you should try getting in touch with them again, or alternatively, get in touch via their sub forum at ASCUK. Their email services have always been excellent where I've been concerned, Frenchie the dear chap must be sick of me, before I discovered Arnies, every airsoft question and the next went in his direction, all answered honestly and without any suggestions of possible business.

And no, they are not paying me to endorse them :) They should be though <_<

i can back up finius's amazingly suportive tale aswell. every time i order from airsoft scotland i do it on the phone since the website is a filthy liar regarding stock levels, but wanda knows her stuff. and on the one time my order had a problem, (i ordered 6 mags which i was told were in stock, turns out they only had 5) i was emailed immediatly, i phoned them and found out what was going on, and they exchanged one of the mags in the order and threw in some extra goodies free.

good peeps at *albatross*. hey, *albatross*, thats pretty cool, never noticed that before

Archived