10000 Rpm project

chownsy

i asked in tech discussion bout possabilities of 10000rpm.

i was told its impossible but if i had 3 barrels u could do 56rps to get 10000rpm total. 40rps is feasable whish would give 120rps total or 7200rpm. maybe push for 56rps if i can,

this is my idea for feed tubes and hopper/magazine.

3barrelsetupqx8.th.jpg

whats the cost of 3x m249 328fps gearboxs, clone or good name make.

whats the cost of 3x tightbore psg-1+ barrels, clone or good name make.

whats the cost of 3x hop units, clone or good name make.

what switch to use as a trigger mech, it will be help like a minigun.

What relevance do the M249 gearboxes have? You can't buy them as a complete item, you will have to research the contents of the gearbox yourself:

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/index.jsp

http://www.uncompany.com/

http://www.wgcshop.com/

As for the feed mechanism from the back pack, it will have to be precision engineered for the size of BBs, both the opening in the backpack and the screwthread size.

I also highly doubt that a hopper feed mechanism is able to supply BBs as the rate you require.

If this is not how you plan to make your design work, please say. The lack of a real technical diagram is a bit misleading.

Erm, if i taped 10 m16s together in a line i could get a lot of bbs down range per minute. The problem is its not practical. You really need to come up with a proper technical specification for what it is you are trying to do, together with a clear diagram.

On the feed side, you'll have massive problems feeding bbs at that rate unless you can come up with a drive to power them into the chamber.

Er, you want to fire 166 bb's a second to get 10,000rpm, so you think that by having 3 aeg firing at 56rps will give you 166rps right?

Well it wont you will just have 3 aegs firing at 56rps, which is highly im probable in its own right, let alone the fact that it will probably eat itself with in the first 1,000rds.

The highest rof i have ever heard about is 51rps the gun didnt feed very well and stripped like 5 pistons before the owner gave up.

Generally i think 42-45rps is the highest rps an aeg can reliably feed and shoot at. If you want to go higher then that i would recommend using a gas system not electric.

its only a thought, im after feedback to things, thats why i posted.

i was looking at doing a AI AS50 sniper rifle instead but just wasnted feedback on this,

and the relevance of a m249 g/box is that they produce high rof and if i never went stupid high rof i would use m249 g/box's.

i know not techinical drawing but i not got and cad software yet.

I'd suggest some kind of TACTICAL PHASED KINETIC PROJECTILE LAUNCHER which you could simply shovel bags of BBs onto.

Alternatively, you could save the time and effort by just giving me all your money right now.

ill give u my money lol how do u like 1p lol. thats basically all i have atm til i get a new job, thats why im planning this

its only a thought, im after feedback to things, thats why i posted.

i was looking at doing a AI AS50 sniper rifle instead but just wasnted feedback on this,

and the relevance of a m249 g/box is that they produce high rof and if i never went stupid high rof i would use m249 g/box's.

i know not techinical drawing but i not got and cad software yet.

Which make exactly? Some are exactly the same as normal AEGs.

Basically a "M249 gearbox" doesn't exist. There are makes and types of gearboxes that go in M249 replicas, though. Even then they aren't necessarily designed for a prolonged and fast rate of fire.

CAD software? You only need a piece of paper and a pencil for a technical drawing mate. It doesn't have to be exact, but if it was at least relative to the euclidean universe (instead of it looking like a 5 year old did it) we might be able to help you.

Which make exactly? Some are exactly the same as normal AEGs.

Basically a "M249 gearbox" doesn't exist. There are makes and types of gearboxes that go in M249 replicas, though. Even then they aren't necessarily designed for a prolonged and fast rate of fire.

CAD software? You only need a piece of paper and a pencil for a technical drawing mate. It doesn't have to be exact, but if it was at least relative to the euclidean universe (instead of it looking like a 5 year old did it) we might be able to help you.

lol i draw s*** ill give it a go, ill also include the sniper drawing and let you guys decide which i make.

As I said before your enthusiasm impresses me, but your creativity and the technical knowledge required to follow a project like this through are mildly lacking.

You DO understand what I mean by the different gearboxes, right?

I is want amz gun to shootz @ 10000000rps!111!oneoneone Dis amz da planz.

hispeed.jpg

Iz dat wokrs?!111

DO NOT SPAM,

i actually know in my head how i want it to work.

EDIT: im techinically minded but cant draw, i have designed loads things just keep them to myself usually.

As I said before your enthusiasm impresses me, but your creativity and the technical knowledge required to follow a project like this through are mildly lacking.

You DO understand what I mean by the different gearboxes, right?

thumbak249details2706vt5.th.jpg

thats the gerarbox i was meaning.

i may stick to just 3 barrels at a normal rof. thats why i raised this thread.

The easiest way to do this is to go somewhat towards reality with one guy firing and one guy loading :)

Just build yourself a frame that can hold 3 SAWs together. Upgrade the gearboxes to as fast as you can. Tie a string around all 3 triggers. PULL the string for support fire madness!!!!

Remember to keep the bb loading doors open to that the loading guy can pour bag after bag of ammo into the motor/gravity fed magazines.

All you have to do is to find a really well paying job first :)

EDIT: Might work better if you upgrade the aegs to MOSFET and unify the electronic trigger

The easiest way to do this is to go somewhat towards reality with one guy firing and one guy loading :)

Just build yourself a frame that can hold 3 SAWs together. Upgrade the gearboxes to as fast as you can. Tie a string around all 3 triggers. PULL the string for support fire madness!!!!

Remember to keep the bb loading doors open to that the loading guy can poor bag after bag of ammo into the motor/gravity fed magazines.

All you have to do is to find a really well paying job first :)

ah well ill do the as50 sniper then.

Talk about me spamming, you doing a double post when you can use the EDIT button and your quoting pictures :P

That's a CA m249 gear box you have linked to there and i have never seen one of them for sale seperate from the gun.

Wonderful. Could we return to sensible technical discussion now please and stop acting like children? Thanks.

it was, i wanted to know feasability of doing it and i know that 10000rpm is a bit to much to ask

so thats why ill design it only and do my sniper.

anyone got a psg1 gearbox lying about unused?

Archived