I've been meaning to make up some promo gear for ages. The free system that Cafepress offer is all very well but it's not exaclty convenient for the UK and EU.

I've found a decent looking firm that'll print mugs, coasters, mousemats, and the like. Now the thing is that to do this I have to order in and buy around 100 units of stock per item order myself.

There's not really an option to get more than one item initially (initial cost prohibits buying up loads of gear to start with), so I was thinking about coffee mugs to start off. I can always do with a decent mug myself

I can make up various designs, with 360degree photo print mugs being the most expensive to make. The cheaper option is to make up 1-3 colour printed mugs which are about half the price.

Realistially we'd be looking at an end cost of around £10 for a full colour mug, and around £6 for a posterised style print which would have a design made up from 2-3 colours probably being blue, light blue and black (excluding postage).

The question is would anyone be interested? If I could just buy in 10 at a time I would, but because it has to be done through bulk order I need to plan things a little.

If there is interest I can do up some designs and put them on here for people to have a look at and vote for the one to go with for the first run.

If there is interest, apart from the usual logo on the mug, what would you guys like to see on a promotional coffee mug?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I can source caps at around £5 each 50 at a time. No spotted anywhere that does camo hats yet (including logos), but I'm looking. ;)

I didn't think about patches but if that's the sort of thing you'd like I can try and find it.

I'd definitely be interested in a velcro-backed patch.

Which reminds me, what would be the best palce in the UK to get a sheet of velcro from? I've got a couple of USCMC patches here that I want to put on my DPM but I'm ###### at sewing ;)

I think Patches would work very well. mugs maybe ok matters if people want them that bad. stickers would be nice, low cost and buy alot of them and we can put them everywere so than people see the sites and go to them also make them for decals so you can put them on goggles and cars.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.