• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

mugs are still available from cafepress, I just got one.

http://www.cafepress.com/~arnie_nonprofit

I really wish they did patches! , can anyone get a better/bigger version of the logo? we can get some made up, even some car

stickers ( I know there are some airsofting traffic wardens , maybe they'd let me off a ticket if i had an arnies sticker on my car!)

Jim

Hmmm how about a BDU jacket with Arnies Airsoft stiched on the front breast pocket and have it stiched on the back two. and an arnies tacvest yay everyone likes BDU's

That's not really feasible, is it?

Think of the HUGE investment required to produce and stock stuff like jackets and vests?

Then, regardless of your best intentions, people are going to find fault with them and choose something else in preference.

Realistically, I reckon you'd sell 1 or 2 jackets and maybe a single kit vest, if you were lucky.

Stuff like patches, pens, and even, possibly, stuff like USB memory sticks and mice with the Arnies brand are the best idea IMO.

Good point.

I remember playing with a stupid button that plugs into the USB port of your PC and when you press it, it brings you to a website. They're pretty stupid, but cool in a way. I don't think anyone would buy those, and they would probably cost too much to give away.

Although I'd still like a baseball cap, or maybe a fedora with a ribbon with the Arnies Airsoft logo stitched in.

How much (about) does this website get from a Cafepress item?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.