I think Patches would work very well. mugs maybe ok matters if people want them that bad. stickers would be nice, low cost and buy alot of them and we can put them everywere so than people see the sites and go to them also make them for decals so you can put them on goggles and cars.

Killer Idea there! Stickers would be a cheap and easy way to get the name spread around, not to mention that almost everyone would get them cuz they'd be so cheap. Maybe multiple designs?? :D

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hats, stickers, patches and m,ugs. In the words of me, "Bonza!!"

No idea who'd print them thougb. If only I was doing A level graphics, I could do this stuff as my next project... :( ah well. Do we have any DT graphics students in the forums?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apart from that company in Southampton, who would be happy to do them on an individual basis according to the chap I spoke to (dunno what your margins would be, but...) ther'e always spreadshirt, who are supplying (and in fact have supplied me with) SaveAirsoft.org shirts for good money.

No idea if you can earn off them though (I know it's not a case of `earn` as much as `pay for the running of the forum`!)

I've been meaning to make up some promo gear for ages. The free system that Cafepress offer is all very well but it's not exaclty convenient for the UK and EU.

I've found a decent looking firm that'll print mugs, coasters, mousemats, and the like. Now the thing is that to do this I have to order in and buy around 100 units of stock per item order myself.

There's not really an option to get more than one item initially (initial cost prohibits buying up loads of gear to start with), so I was thinking about coffee mugs to start off. I can always do with a decent mug myself

I can make up various designs, with 360degree photo print mugs being the most expensive to make. The cheaper option is to make up 1-3 colour printed mugs which are about half the price.

Realistially we'd be looking at an end cost of around £10 for a full colour mug, and around £6 for a posterised style print which would have a design made up from 2-3 colours probably being blue, light blue and black (excluding postage).

The question is would anyone be interested? If I could just buy in 10 at a time I would, but because it has to be done through bulk order I need to plan things a little.

If there is interest I can do up some designs and put them on here for people to have a look at and vote for the one to go with for the first run.

If there is interest, apart from the usual logo on the mug, what would you guys like to see on a promotional coffee mug?

I think i'm going to buy that thong for my girlfriend. She will love me, even though she hates airsofting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.