• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sod the patches, mugs etc....make me a thong and I'll get my girlfriend to parade around in it. (no pictures sorry guys :D)

Seriously though, personalised patches would be great, as well as mugs, t-shirst etc.

Arnie, send me a couple of designs in an email, and I will try and make you a couple of t-shirts and send them to you. They won't be of the best 'A' grade quality but at least you will know what they will look like.

Cheers

Edited by donthedragon
Sod the patches, mugs etc....make me a thong and I'll get my girlfriend to parade around in it. (no pictures sorry guys :D)

click on aparel on the left menu, take u to the arnies cafepress store, there is usually a thong up there ;)

and i'd adore a patch and a mug :D

Edited by Mad-Larkin

So, we've had 2 years to think up ideas and we're back to thongs and spam?

I'll join in, if only to spam.

I understand that things are going to be expensive even if, like arnie said at the start, it's going to be the simple mug and mousepad... So how about stuff that doesn't require 'outside' help, for example?

An [www] arnie's sweatshop [.co.uk] ? :lol: migrant manual labour ftw \o/

Arnie's fridge magnets - should be a piece of ###### to make, just need somebody with the time, some hand tools, magnets and glue? You see, it's any form of figurine/caricature/toy soldier that can decorate the desk/dashboard... SOMEBODY must have an idea.

"w0t am b3st gnu" playing cards and trump cards - always wanted some, don't ask me, I don't know why.

Pen sets [with optional molle compatible pen holder platform in various camo/colour/color designs] - Why not? Recycle some old gun parts! Outer barrel from that M9 no longer fits after dropping it? Turn it into a pen~! XD

Arnie-brand headphone and mic set for the online gamers? There's got to be some cheapo wholesalers out there... and 'we' just put stickers on the stuff.

Arnie's Chinese new year calendar for 2007? I'm going mad... But somebody will like it!... right?

All this can be done [free time permitting] and it can be done by you~! [insert arnie's airsoft needs you poster plz] - Is the current arnie's merch' hooked up with charity stuff? like a certain percentage of the revenue goes to some poor kid far away etc

Arnie's own brand coffee?

An Airsoft edition of MONOPOLY for christ's sake~!!!

The missus has caught you using the joint account for airsoft, you buy her a new dress and some jewelry to keep her from telling the in-laws. pay £250

Tax rebate comes through finally, recieve £100

Your recent UNCo order was hit by Customs and Excise - Pay £75

I wuz bein cyriuz...

stop spamming the admin's thread... <_<

Arnie's Tactical Noodles - now with new tracer ingredient recipe~!

cooks best on green

Airsoft mascots like the rhino, badger, purple Hippo, camo immigrant bear and panda to be found~!

o wait... that's Arnie's Combat Cereal~! Now air-droppable at any gold or diamond excavation sites in third world countries or warzones.

EDIT: How about Arnie's Spam? :mellow: worth a try

Edited by billymak
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.