[GBB] Glock 23F [KWA] full auto only :(

lordgross

Hi,

I did not find any "Say Hello" topic, so I thought it is fair enough to make a new topic.

I have a problem with my Glock 23F [KWA], it fires the full-auto only. I guess that fire selector lever is $#%#$ up somehow, when I set it to "single" it shoots full-auto, the "neutral" position works sometimes, but usually it shoots full-auto anyway.

Anybody have a clue?

All answers will be greatly appreciated!

it eventually happens to all g18c and 23fs. there is a ball bearing inside the fire selector that has 3 holes (saftey, semi, full auto not in order) eventually the ball bearing grinds against the metal when it goes from one hole to another and eventually grinds it smooth (or in your case goes to full auto) I think all you need to do is replace the switch selector plate.

It sounds what like kevshin21 said. I guess you could fill the holes in with something so its smooth then re drill them. With a very small drill but a little deeper maybe... could work?

Take it apart and have a look, it wont hurt will it?

If you don't know what to do ask someone here, i think the 18C and 23F are exactly the same except one is smaller.(i have the 18C)

If they are i could help you take it apart...?

Chris

• 7 months later...

Archived