ATOZ Dragunov? is it worth bothering?

mentalpatient

Basically i want a cheap sniper to use for some target shooting while i save for money to start playing at my local site

i want an fairly accurate gun, that can shoot over 25m and still hit an A4 sized paper target.

i will attach a scope and possibly used iron sights a bit for some fun

i dont really care how much it weighs or how accurate the detailing is as i will camo it and adjust the weight with some tape and lead weights

i have a small possibles list i have made, additions are welcomed

atoz dragunov ($380 but worth it for the looks)

l96a1 (warrior 1??)

TM VSR-10 Pro sniper

kart bar-10 (vsr clone)

well basically in a small sumarry i need a cheap sniper with fair accuracy that can be modded and upgraded that can shoot 25m

hope thats not too confusing?? i am baffled myself lol

Cheers,

WBR

First, the AtoZ isn't cheap, and if you can get it for 380, you have to tell me where, since the only place I've seen it for that cheap is gunner, and it's like 80 dollars to ship it. It's also not a very skirmishable weapon, due to its size. You get it because you want a Dragunov.

The TM Pro-Sniper is good, but the BAR-10 is a better choice, IMO. Good build quality, great finish, amazing stock performance. The BAR-10 is made by Jing Gong, by the way, NOT Kart. If all you want is 25 meters, any of those guns will do you fine. Both the L96 and the BAR-10 are excellent out of the box, and quite cheap. The W1 is probably easier to obtain in the UK at the moment, however.

I got my atoz dragunov for $500 which is not cheap :( . and the bbs always pulled to the right or left but i was using .28's. if you do get a new dragunov replace the hop up bucking with a gaurder silicon one. now it shoots perfectly straight :D . also you can accuratley engage a target at about 200-225 feet it shoots that far no joke(i was shooting a little larger than human width tree) :D

Archived