ABU Picture Request

tommyknocker2121

Very heavy, yes. Stupid heavy, even - heavier weight than winterweight BDUs. Fine if we invade Antarctica. But for the sandbox? I don't think so.

They are a garrison uniform, not a battle uniform.

hang on, isnt it called the airman battle uniform? And arnt all USAF groud personel and combat troops required to wear it?.... In battle??

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOE PJ: It was never in ACU cut. All it is, is a new camouflage pattern on BDUs with map pockets and a pencil pocket on the left forearm added. Cerberus is going to RAID modify a set sooner or later and post pics *hint hint Cerberus*

Jaager: That's his point ;) The name and true use don't go hand in hand.

Those of you that've seen ABU in the field in R/L, how do they blend? Better, worse, same as ACU?

I've only ever seen them at the BX...in the food court...at Anthony's Pizza. hehe.

BOE PJ: It was never in ACU cut. All it is, is a new camouflage pattern on BDUs with map pockets and a pencil pocket on the left forearm added. Cerberus is going to RAID modify a set sooner or later and post pics *hint hint Cerberus*

MAACS says it'll be a month before they have my pants size back in stock :(

Archived