1-18-08

Fuser

Ignoring 90% of the babble above my post...it looks crazy good, whatever the hell it is.

There were 2 other previews before this one, and people were talking all the way through them...but this one shut them up...

It does make me curious.

-Vic

Edit: With the three monsters theory, I surely hope it is not a movie based on the 'Rampage!' series of video games...

We are the culmination of the best of all societies.

That tends to happen when you've exploited them for long enough :D

Now, less of the lip, or we'll be off across the Atlantic to give you another spanking.

I'll be good :(

Edit: With the three monsters theory, I surely hope it is not a movie based on the 'Rampage!' series of video games...

Nah, it looks like a big-budget movie, I don't think they'd blow that much on an adaptation of such a *suitcasey* game.

That would be cool, but the whole 'O' thing is kind of shaky. I guess another dude in the trailer has an O on his shirt (I couldn't find it) and supposedly there are circular objects throughout the trailer.

A Big O movie would be sweet, but I still think it's a movie that isn't based on anything; there have been too many of those lately.

Archived