ICS L85 to be released this fall (Exclusive Images

FarEast

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are we posting in one of the oldest ICS L85 threads?

Either way, I'm waiting for these to hit the US, but I am definitely getting one then (heh, so much for April 21st). I've waited far too long for this; hopefully patience will pay off.

• 4 weeks later...

XavierMace over at the Airsoft Retreat has mentioned that there is a delay with the ICS L85.

http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index.php?topic=63196.0

According to him: " did get confirmation from ICS that there was a delay on the L85. They decided to make a couple of final tweaks to improve the accuracy and reliability of the gun. I couldn't get any more details from them other than that. My first guess would be the hopup."

My first guess would be its not working out the box, so they are doing some mods to get it to work. But hey, that's just cynical me. Z1 are probably not replying because ICS are not replying to them...

zero one have just moved to a new building and so got delayed in replying to their e-mails as they moved their systems over. Thats why you didnt get a reply. In regards to the ICS L85, zero one said to me that they delayed its release a couple of weeks just doubly make sure everything was good. Zero one said they were now expecting them in 2 to 3 weeks, and i got that e-mail a little while ago. My guess on their arrival would therefore be any time after the 22nd of this month. Zero one said they have just asked ICS to send them a sample over so they can take some more pictures and get a better idea of what to expect.

I for one dont mind waiting, if it means that the end product is better then fine by me, i just dont want a repeat of the incident i had with my G&G L85... :S

zero one have just moved to a new building and so got delayed in replying to their e-mails as they moved their systems over. Thats why you didnt get a reply. In regards to the ICS L85, zero one said to me that they delayed its release a couple of weeks just doubly make sure everything was good. Zero one said they were now expecting them in 2 to 3 weeks, and i got that e-mail a little while ago. My guess on their arrival would therefore be any time after the 22nd of this month. Zero one said they have just asked ICS to send them a sample over so they can take some more pictures and get a better idea of what to expect.

I for one dont mind waiting, if it means that the end product is better then fine by me, i just dont want a repeat of the incident i had with my G&G L85... :S

Again, there is no reason to have this discussion in separate threads on the same board. All information before the above post has been on the newest thread. I am going to quote the above post there in an effort to concatenate the information into one place.

Not being a mod, I have no authority to try to do this, but it would be easier for everyone if there were only one thread people needed to check in order to get all the info.

EDIT: For your convenience, here is a link to the other topic.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=141324

Archived