Classic Army - SCAR-H Pics

orca

Looks wise the VFC is spot on, but in the UK the scar is going for about £300 were as with VFC its about £450-£500, a tad out my price range! I own the CA version and I love it, had some problems with it to begin with but now its running fine!

Still think conversion kit would be sweet, the trades would be out but thats a minor setback!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why you buy from HK ;)

Does any one know if VFC will be doing a 'H'? And fingers crossed the star eglm will fit the VFC if they dont make their own version.

And yes they do look like ca/sr25 mags.

Looks wise the VFC is spot on, but in the UK the scar is going for about £300 were as with VFC its about £450-£500, a tad out my price range! I own the CA version and I love it, had some problems with it to begin with but now its running fine!

Still think conversion kit would be sweet, the trades would be out but thats a minor setback!

Eh? How can the VFC be £150 to £200 more when its $20 dollars cheaper than the CA in the HK shops?

Are the UK shops that bad as to add £150 to £200 on just for fun?

In short yes.

Uk dealers seem to sell things at the same figure as $$$ just in £££.

So something that costs $300 in HK or US will cost about £300 in the UK. (well more like £270-90)

the scar-h is 7.62mm not 5.56mm

:usflag:

:withstupid:

:rofl:

Yeah i think the barrel could do with being one or so shorter, it seem to be quite open to damage like that. If you trip and fall on it it will probably break.

Being officially at war = congress declaring war. Congress has not declared war since World War II. What we are currently involved in is an invasion.

Yes, thanks, nobody really cares.  This is an Airsoft forum, not a political debate.

I'd trust VFC's internals more than CA's.

Its a trade off

VFC= Better Hopup and better External work

CA= Better Gearbox and heavier pricetag.

Not much difference between the two companies other than the VFC guns are typically more responsive on the trigger.  I have also had much better experience with VFC hopups.

Gamefreak, why would you quote an overseas price for the CA scar L?

We are talking about the scar H.

The scar L's in the united states are 369 dollars. I think a better pricepoint for the scar H would be in the neighborhood of 369-400.

Also, the CA scar hopup design happens to be fantastic. The stock rubber that comes with the gun is garbage, like all ca rubbers but once you change it the beauty of the design shines through.

If the VFC scar uses a standard m4 hopup it WILL be inferior to the classic army design.

I've heard that the VFC hop is adjusted with the Gas regulator knob, so its prob a completley new design!

I thought CA would at least design a new muzzle to match the real steel as Star has done!

They should also sell it with the barrel conversion straight away as thier now doin with the 'L' coz the CQC looks sweet!

If i recall correctly and i may be wrong, the generation 2 scar had a birdcage style flash hider on it. The generation three has the advanced armament quick detach phantom style flash hider for their silencers.

Also, i heard that the vfc hopup is adjustable through the gas regulator knob as well which is really kind of neat. Im looking forward to seeing how its actually done. If it is an external adjustment i hope its recessed or hidden somehow so that it cant be knocked around.

can somebody please tell me how this is any different then the SCAR L, other then it takes differnt mags

different receiver size? nothing really...it just looks cooler when a company makes it right. People just found the shorter bigger mag and some minor cosmetic differences sexy.

can somebody please tell me how this is any different then the SCAR L, other then it takes differnt mags

It's the same this as the difference between a HK33 and a G3. Same basic gun, but one is a little bigger reciever and much larger mags. Personaly I think the SCAR H looks less frankengun like.

Not to mention I'm a sucker for a .308 gun.

The H is definitely a beefier gun than the L. The dimensions of the SCAR just fit the bigger 7.62 design better than the smaller 5.56 and the gun turns out more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

While probably not worth the trade up from the L, it's still very cool. Especially if CA fixed all the little bugs that were in the earlier L models. If I were just buying, I'd get the H.

It would look even better in its proper color...

The H is definitely a beefier gun than the L. 

No it's not.

Receiver is made from two parts, upper and lower, connected with two cross-pins. Upper part is made from extruded aluminium, lower part is made from polymer. SCAR-L and SCAR-H use similar upper receivers that differ only in the size of ejection port. Other different parts include caliber-specific bolt, barrel, and lower receiver with integral magazine housing. Parts commonality between SCAR-L and SCAR-H is astonishing 90%.

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as70-e.htm

http://www.defense-update.com/products/s/scar.htm

Archived