Classic Army - SCAR-H Pics

orca

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Care to explain why? I've had zero issues with my CA SCAR-L, bone stock.

I do wonder, though, if CA will ever release a GEN III stock and a SV/Standard/CQB Convertible barrel. I know I'd probably buy both of them.

hum....CA SCARH?

CA-SCAR-H-01b.jpg

or...VFC SCARH GEN III

SCARH.jpg

oh and if you want the GEN III version of the SCAR you still need the lower receiver. VFC got the magazine right too, and VFC's upper receiver is anodized, where as the CA's is just painted..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I own a CA Scar-L, tappet plate broke almost immediately like most other users, this aside, I still really really like the gun. Yes, i'd love CA Trades, Yes, i'd prefer a Gen III gun in general. But I would personally prefer CA internals, im not saying they're inherently better, thats just what I would prefer.

I would love an EGLM too. I originally regretted buying it in tan, but now I really don't mind, i've got used to the fact that in woodland i'll use one of my other weapons more suited to the terrain and in urban/desert settings I opt for the Scar-L. At the end of the day if I really end up hating the Tan I can spray it, I guess. Also, yeah the CA version is Gen II not Gen II like the VFC, but take it for what it is, it is Gen II, you can't change it and you can buy a Gen III if you really feel the need, it's a different version of the rifle so an exact comparisson isn't logical.

Either way, i'm happy :)

• 1 year later...

Back to the topic, the SCAR looks like it's just not right (to me only). And to add on, their black SCAR-H has been released, as well as the tan version, the box came with the short barrel and a 'barrel extender' only, their inner barrel's length is just the same as the short SCAR-H's length, so whoever wants this to be a woodland gun you need to buy a new inner barrel.

The magazine of the SCAR-H is most likely to be an SR-25 type, because I have just read their 2009 catalogue and there is nothing in the SCAR section mentioning any SCAR-H magazines, also the magazine looks like the SR-25 type as well.

Archived