Problem with a current US military personell

Currently, I wish to with hold the person's name, but I am pretty sure I have been scammed.

For a few months already, he and his wife have apparently been jerking me around, giving me highly suspect bull---- about sending stuff and it coming back.

I keep calling them, but now I am fed up. I try to call them today, and it says the phone number is unavailable.

The person is a US marine. Who can I contact to help me solve this problem? Who can get me leverage?

Thanks

If you know the person is a US Marine and know his/her full details then I would imagine contacting their parent unit explaining the situation could result in them being disciplined and you getting your stuff or money.

I know in the British Army, if a sqauddie does something like scamming or potential fraud/theft and his unit find out, he is in some serious poo-poo.

Thats what I would do............

• 3 weeks later...

find out WHERE he is stationed. . contact that base and ask for his superior/commanding officer and tell him the problems you are having with him and a transaction.

if it's a USMC email address.. then chances are he really is in the corp. . or bootcamp trying to be one.

you can always contact the Marines local recruitment center or www.marines.com to get ahold of the Marine in question.

I work in the defense industry with Army and Marines. .if you need more assistance, I can ask the guys on base to help locate your man.

Trust me on this. .they will be more than willing to help cuz they don't want a bad seed ruining their reputation.

Archived