Unicorn RPG-7

EOL

Landwarrior is getting/had these.

Not sure if it's been listed before they've got them in, or if they've already sold out.

Even more expensive than already expensive moscarts, but full metal and wood and in that crate they look like a pretty hardcore piece of kit.

Customs will think they hit the jackpot with these, and if they're coming from Poland they're already in the EU which I believe means no tax.

Do we have a link for that video DazJW? I'm very interested in this as we sold out our Smokey's RPG-7 awhile ago... I'm not very sure as to how a two-piece warhead would work in this. My smokeys pretty much had to remove the warhead and slide the grenade down, but this one it shows the warhead detach in two piece with one shell inside, but I am very confused if you are to fire this with a "half-a-warhead" rocket?

no. the silver bit thingy on the tip of the warhead can be removed, bb`s come out from there.

Do we have a link for that video DazJW? I'm very interested in this as we sold out our Smokey's RPG-7 awhile ago... I'm not very sure as to how a two-piece warhead would work in this. My smokeys pretty much had to remove the warhead and slide the grenade down, but this one it shows the warhead detach in two piece with one shell inside, but I am very confused if you are to fire this with a "half-a-warhead" rocket?

Thank you DazJW for the link! Ah now I remember this one a while ago! I was beginning to forget about it! I wish mines came with a wooden crate...Sadly it was a cardboard box lol!

Also thank you gunner-airsoft for your comment! That's a very very small exit hole for a 40mm grenade shell right? If you are mentioning the warhead's silver tip or the pin removal part, then that's a small hole! I would very much appreciate if we go in a bit into detail on this puppy.

I'm very confused at this description on that website: "Comes with Inert warhead which can hide any M203 type 40mm cartridge, unlike the Japanese model which needs removal of warhead when shooting."

So the RPG-7 comes with a dummy rocket that can store a 40mm grenade shell right? Then it adds, "unlike the JP model which needs removal of warhead when shooting" So this means the warhead stays in place of the launcher and the shell is launched from inside the warhead through the small silver tip? Hmmm this is very confusing...and ASHBASH is tomorrow...argh!

So this grenade launcher cannot reload a new shell into the launcher without taking apart the rocket itself in the picture? Or does it just hold an extra shell in for a spare?

I'd be very pleased if another picture of this launcher can be uploaded with the shell ready for firing. Or perhaps a video review?

RPG AEG eh? Never thought about that one! The only this I found like an RPG was Shinpo's bottle RPG7 launcher. But then again the RPG AEG might work...

The best I ever thought was to convert the Marui Super 90 M3 shotty into a AESG (Auto-electric shot gun, which the battery just pulls the piston and you do the pumping and shooting)

Price seems to be pretty ripoff to me :P At least after checking RPG7 from Poland that costs only $280.

The Unicorn RPG-7 looks much more detailed, and the finish seems nicer.

But i cant figure out how the 40mm shell is supposed to launch its load, through that little hole :blink:

Gunner-airsoft, will spare warheads be available? Can we have a video review of the RPG-7?

I thought the RPG in the video that was posted earlier looked odd, and not as detailed as the pics of the Unicorn one. Now that Tuulos posted the link to the polish one, I think that's what the video was of, not of the Unicorn. Look at the box the polish one comes in too.

It's also clear from the pictures on Gunner that the Unicorn warhead splits in the middle and the 40mm is placed there. In the video, he puts it in the back end of the warhead, and then attaches the warhead to the launcher.

I think the Unicorn one is different.

Uh? The one from Landwarrior is the POLISH one!

I've talked with both Landwarrior and the Polish company which is making the RPG-7.

Anyways, I will receive my airsoft RPG-7 directly from the Polish company within 2 weeks.

Archived