Custom Camouflage BDU Makers

ColDaz

There are certainly fabric manufacturers that do custom/short run prints but you would probably have to find a seperate firm or person to sew them. It is probably going to be a costly exercise getting a commercial garment maker to run off a dozen or so custom sets of camo.

I do recall a fairly well renowned Paintball team, the "Vulcans", getting uniforms custom made with a pattern camo based on overlay prints of Mr Spock.... but that was probably the 80's so it was okay. :P

If you get the fabric printed & have access to a machine building the uniforms isn't THAT difficult. I am just doing my tenth MarPat based conversion and have previously made several crawl suits from woodland BDU's.

In some ways sewing a straight forward BDU from scratch isn't as much work as taking a part an existing one & rebuilding. If you can't get them built to a decent cost I really recommend having a go yourselves.

Anyway try Wasted_Youf, he does good work. His website is uktacgear.

It would be cool to have custom camo, but you are going to have to shell out a few bones to get it made. Plus, getting gear in the same camo (vests, pouches, etc.) would be near impossible. I would suggest getting multicam if you want to look unique. Digital camos are good too.

Note: Edited for spelling

It would be cool to have custom camo, but you are going to have to shell out a few bones to get it made. Plus, getting gear in the same camo (vests, pouches, etc.) would be near impossible. I would suggest getting multicam if you want to look like every other twelve year old who parents have too much money. Digital camos are good too.

:P

uniqueness, difficult.

1) Maybe a short run of Hyper Stealth ECU's, good luck getting it.

2) A pattern from one of the smaller ex-Warsaw pact countries.

3) Choose an existing common/older pattern and do a "good quality" loadout. For example fully kit your team out with well made uniforms & equipment, not everyone needs to have there gear set up identically just have a cohesive theme and pay attention to details.

Currently one of the teams I am involved with uses Propper subdued urban digital, basically a copy of the un-issued USMC urban pattern. I haven't seen another player using this as yet and I have been building custom made matching accessories. However I am sure it will not be long before it becomes more common (as multicam has done) and the team may decide to change. You can't sit still for long in the world fashion.... :D

Archived