Metal Mags

The Thief Lord

I'd say go for something over 30 rds. You can use them for milsim by loading 33 or so rounds, then you can use them normally for mid cap capacity.

Perhaps the G&P, Milspex, or TM Midcaps?

Just load 33 or 34 for milsim, and fill them up for anything else.

I really like the ides of low cap games, and would imagine a 68 round mag of bbs would be a fair representation of a 30 round mag of real rounds. But surely its best to use real caps if your only playing an all real cap game? Playing against people with hi caps and boxdrum mags that can just hose away, you'll have a real disadvantage.

I have some G&P mid caps, and theyre metal and hold 130 rounds which is kinda the best of both worlds, you can buy them from wgc.

Forgive me for asking, but how would you fill a mid cap up with just 30 bbs? will you do them one by one and count 30? surely thats fidderly and time consuming.

I really like the ides of low cap games, and would imagine a 68 round mag of bbs would be a fair representation of a 30 round mag of real rounds. But surely its best to use real caps if your only playing an all real cap game? Playing against people with hi caps and boxdrum mags that can just hose away, you'll have a real disadvantage.

I have some G&P mid caps, and theyre metal and hold 130 rounds which is kinda the best of both worlds, you can buy them from wgc.

Forgive me for asking, but how would you fill a mid cap up with just 30 bbs? will you do them one by one and count 30? surely thats fidderly and time consuming.

weighing scales is easier, count out say 32 bbs in a bag, then fill identical bags with the same weight. granted they wont be exact, but pretty much. then put the weighed bbs into your reloader and Bob's your Mothers Brother!

If you use a BB loader, count how many BBs are pushed into the mag with each push of the lever thing. Then divide 35 by that number and thats the amount of times you have to push the thing to get roughly 35 rounds into the mag.

I personally would love a real cap game because I love realism but sadly it would be a little tough to organize at the field I pay at.

Archived